Chapter 12

Niall's POV

As Lucy and I approach our hotel room I pick her up bridal style to make her laugh. As we walk into our hotel my jaw drops it's so big. I can feel Lucy start to wiggle in my arms.

"Put me down I wanna go explore."

"Fine." Right as her feet touched the floor she sprinted to the king size bed an did a belly flop on it.

"Niall it's so big and comfy!!" Lucy says to me.

"Haha yeah I bet. So what do you want to do? Its like 11:11 at night." All I can hear is Lucy humming a song. I take my shoes off and slowly walk to the bed were she was laying.

"You know I miss your kiss and to let to see me like this. Cause I know when she's on my mind, she's got me all worked up in side and I know it's going down tonight, because shes moving and it's feeling right. And I know that she be hating me, let the things I say be history. It's 11:11 make a wish make a wish an say, 11:11 make a wish make a wish an say, its 11:11 make a wish make a wish an say, I HOPE YOU COME TRUE!" As she finished the song she sat up an looked at me.

"You have a lovely voice babe."

"No I don't, not as good as yours Niall."

"I do have a pretty sexy voice lol."

"Someone is full of them selfs."

"What did you say?" I claim on top of her an start to tickle her.

"Ow ow Niall Stop PLEASE!" she says between laughs.

"What's the magic word?" I say while continuing to tickle her sides.

"I don't know? Niall is the best?"

"Ding ding we have a winner!" I get off of her an lay down next to her on the bed. I see out of the corner of my eye that Steph keeps yawning.

"Niall can I go to bed I'm really tierd?"

"Yeah but are you going to bed wearing that?"

"I don't have any other cloths here remember?" I get off the bed an go to my suit case an pull out a shirts and a pair of my boxers.

"Here wear these." I say as I throw them on the bed.

"Thank you Niall!"

"No problem princess." I say with a wink. An with that she walks into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

*******************

Hey guys its Steph! Sorry for this short chapter! So if you didn't know already I changed the age of Stephanie from 14 to 17. It's a lot easier to work with than 14. Shout out to sierenawishes, sorry if I spelt your name wrong. And guys please don't tell me to update. I will when I can.

I won't update until this gets 55 votes and 1.8k reads!!

Love Steph