Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

As Niall told me the was 11:11 I start to hum the lyrics to one of my fav singers Austin Mahone. 11:11 was my first song he ever came out with and I love it. After a little while of singing I start to get really tierd.

"Niall can I go to bed I'm really tierd?"

"Yeah but are you going to bed wearing that?" He says while motioning to my clothes.

"I don't have any other clothes here remember?" Niall gets off the bed an walks over to his suit case an pulls out a shirt and a pair of my boxers for me.

Here wear these." He says as he throws them on the bed.

"Thank you Niall!"

"No problem princess." He says with a wink. An with that I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I slide down the bathroom door, landing on the tile floor. I place my head in my hands, thinking about how much I'm in LOVE with this Irish cutie. God has been good to me. He's granted me with an amazing life. I think Niall likes me as much as I like him. But I don't really know. I don't want to have just a fling with him. I mean he is in the biggest boy band in the world. There are MILLIONS of fans out there, why me? I pick myself up off the floor so I can change. As I put on the shirt it first me pretty well. I do have a small frame to be honest. My butt isn't very big, it's average. an my boobs, Im like a B/C! You know us girls have one boob bigger than the other lol. As I pull my hair into I side messy bun I step out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Niall is laying in bed while flipping through the channels on the TV. I lean up against the doorway with my arms crossed.

"Well don't you look cute wearing my clothes?"

"They're a little big on me." I say as I twirl around to show Niall.

"Well you look perfect." he says to me. I hide my head as I can feel my cheeks start to get hot. I blush a lot! I slowly walk over to the bed that is currently occupied by another body. As I crawl into bed I take a pillow and push it against Niall's face.

"Stop stop I can't breathe!!!" Niall screams through the pillow.

"Mercy?" I yell.

"NEVER!!!" Niall stands up on the bed an hits me with a pillow.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" I scream as I jump off the bed with my pillow. Niall jumps off the bed and chases after me while I run around the room.

"Get back here girly!" he yells at me.

"Come and get me Nialler!" I run straight at him. his eyes are so wide thy look like buggsies eyes from that movie Bed Time Story. As I run at him I pretend to stub my toe of the corner of the coffee table.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!! Niall I stubbed my toe and it really really hurts." (Remember that video diary when Louis had duck tape around his mouth, and the guys pulled it off?"

Niall being the caring guy that he is, dropped his pillow an runs at me.

"OMG are you ok? Does it hurt? are you going to live?"

"Niall Im fine."

"Well that's good to kno...." before he could finish his sentence I slam the pillow were the sun doesn't shine.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Why would you hit me there? THATS my sacred place!" He says while laying on the floor.

"Oh I'm sure your little 7 incher is going to be ok." I say to him with a wink. I start to walk back to the bed, while Niall is still on the ground grabbing his junk.

"It hurts really bad!" he wines.

"Oh baby", I say in a sympathetic tone. "Should I kiss it an make it feel better?" Niall's eyes go wide, an his cheeks turn a dark shade of red.

"Your such a tease you know that?" he says to me as he hobbles over his side of the bed.

"Oh I know." I say with a wink. Niall is standing on his side of the bed, hands on his hips. I lift my self up leaning on my arms.

"Well are you coming to bed?" I ask. He nods his head an slowly starts to take his shirt off. I cover my face shity the blanket. Im not sure why I'm covering my face? its not like I haven't seen all the guys shirtless before.

"Aww babe, why are you covering your face? It's not like you haven't seen picture of me shirtless before!!"

"Your right." I laugh. As I slowly peek my head out from under the covers, my eyes fall onto the shirtless body of the guy that I'm madly in love with. Oh the things I would do to that body! oh gosh what am I thinking!!! I need to control myself!

"You like what you see?" Nialls words snap me out of my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry I was staring. I didn't mean to." I say as I start to blush.

"It's ok. I don't mind you staring." He starts to take his pants off leaving him in his boxers. I turn an face the other direction so I do not end up staring again.

"Going to bed?" he asks me.

"Yeah it's been a long day." I feel the covers lift up and a body occupy the recent empty space next to me on the bed. The lights turn off an the only light in the room is the light from the moon shining though the curtains.

"Goodnight love." he says to me. I turn around so I'm facing him. I can make out the outline of his face ever so slightly. Do I wanna kiss him? YES. Should I make my move right now? GO FOR IT.

"Goodnight Niall." I slowly move to Nialls face. I ever so slightly kiss to corner of his mouth. I see him smile as I pull back. I snuggle into the covers trying to get warm. I keep on moving around in the bed trying to get warm.

" Are you cold?"

"Very cold. Im so cold." right after I said that Niall wrapped his muscular arms around my tiny torso an pulls me into his warm, shirtless chest. Without any hesitation, I wrap my arms around his torso, leaving no space between our to bodies. I love this feeling of being so close to him. Tonight I'll fall asleep knowing that I'm in the arms of an angel.

*******************

This chapter by far has to be my favorite. I love it so much. Hey just something to tell u guys, it really wasnt Niall that followed me. I believed that it was really Niall an not some fake. But it turns out a girl from tumbler created that account an pretended to be Niall. Well and in other news I called my Ex Dakota an asks him how he feels about me. He told me he doesn't care about me anymore. It really hurts but SCREW HIM! Well I want to tell all of my readers that I love you so much. I've only talked to one of you guys, but I love u all. you make me smile. I feel happy when I see how many ppl read my story! Keep up the good work!! I love you guys!

Love Stephanie❤❤❤❤