fionna and marshall-pt11/feelings...

Fionnas pov/*sigh*inwas finally under the hot water, it was running down , my long beautifle hair.....it felt amazing...I then started thinking about marshell....ugggh! Why do I have such strong feelings for this blood sucker.....but idk...dose he have feelings for me....we have kissed a couple times.....but not a lot.....
Marshells pov/fionna.....ughhh! Sooooo fucking hot I just wanna-*knock knock kncok*

M:umm?? Come in!
Pbg:hey!!
Fp:what's up!

They walked in and closed the door behind them and then set there bags on the floor
Pbg then looked around the living room, is if he was concerned about something
He then asked "weres fi?"
M:oh she's talking a shower
Marshall said boringly
Fp:hmm okay..
They then heard the bathroom door open amd then the sound of wet floor
Pbg:fi?
F:hey, guys ill be down in just a sec
Pbg:oh okay!
Fp:......fuck!
M:what?
Fp:I totally forgot I had plans tonight with my parents!!!
Pbg:......r u serious
M:hahaha
Fp:guys I gotta go tell fi I said hey
Fo then runs out the house and runs straight ahead
Pbg:hmm well that's great...
M:eh he's annoying anyways...
Pbg:hey! He's our friend!
Fionna then walks down in her hot pjs
And marshall blushes at the sight of it
So dose pbg
She then says:hey pbg...where's fp

Pbg: hmm, I'm not sure fionna,* kinda looks around not really caring*

Fionna: thanks for your help you dipshit *kicks him in the shoulder *

Pbg:ow! *rubs arm and grunts*

Marshall:he's just fucking with you, he had already made plans so he won't be with us at our gathering *chuckles*
Fionna: thank you marhall, unlike someone, who doesn't even bother..

Pbg: I was just messing around! Glob I'm so sick and tired of you two teasing me and making me look so stupid all of the time! It's drives me crazy!

Fionna: *her smile had faded quickly* pbg, I'm sorry dude we were just kidding

Marshall:yeah okay, *laughs and floats in the air eating a bag of chips *

Pbg: *sighs* fionna I think it's just not a good idea if I stay here tonight because you and Marshall obviously have a little thing going on here..and I think it's best if I just exclude my self from this situation.
Fionna: h-hey! Me and Marshall do not have a "thing" okay?! We just are really good friends!

Marshall:* rolls his eyes and floats up into her room and lays on the fionna bed*

Pbg: uhhhh huuuuhh *sarcastically* I'm gonna go fionna, I'm tired of trying to win you're heart!

Fionna: *face gets all red and she stares at him and he stares back blushing*

*long pause*

Pbg: have you ever thought abo-

Fionna: *bursts into tears and starts getting extremely angry* do you even know how hard I tried to get you to like me?! Every day I would go into that candy kingdom waiting for you and always trying to find ways to help you with all of your projects! I liked you so much and you didn't like me back! And for years that went on and now you start to like me! *crying and crying*

Pbg: *shocked and sad* f-fionna.. im so sorry.. *gathers his things and starts to go*

Fionna:* continuing to cry into hands sitting on the floor*  w-wait!

Pbg: *rushes put the door, even though he heard her say that*

Fionna: glob I ruin everything! *sits there for a few more minutes crying and then feels a cold presence approach her from behind* m-marshell?

Marshell wraps his arms around her and holds her close feeling her heart beat beginning to slow down he then moves her hair and kisses the back of her neck💕

Fionna: *let's put a soft whimper* m-marshell..
Marshell: fionna it's okay were not gonna do anything. I'm just trying to calm you do-

Fionna presses herself against Marshell and presses her warm lips against his cold lips, creating the most crazy sensation, it was so passionate and so soft. Nothing like they've done before, he then puts on of his hands on her waist and she has both arms around his neck, she then starts kissing his neck softly

Marshell:f-fionna..we don't have to do this..
Fionna: b-but I would like too..
Marshell: y-you would? *blushing hard*

Fionna: *continues kissing his neck and then she slowly starts to go down and kisses his stomach that had nice looking abs, not to buff not to little, just right, and she started to rub against his shaft while she was down on her knees, he looked up at the ceiling slowly and groaned, fionna wanted to hear more so she didn't stop. She was an obvious amature at it, but marshell seemed to enjoy it alot, which was a good sign for fionna she continued to do it, and then marshell stopped her*
🍑🍆
🍋Not the end of lemon🍋

Thank you for reading this story but it's not over yet!🌹🌼 I hope you enjoyed the little cliffhanger there, I will be uploading soon, my tablet broke a couple years ago and that's why I've been gone for 2 years. So I'm so so so sooo sorry 🤠🔫
Follow me for more stories like this in the future possibly??
😝