chapter 8

"What do you mean by I have to give you something in return?" I said. Mr. Styles is completely out of his mind. I wonder what he has to offer. He might make me clean the stalls. Oh gosh no, I hope not they're over the top dirty.

Slowly without saying anything, Mr. Styles walks over to me. He glides his fingertips over my hip. He proceeds to grab my waist, and presses himself against me. I was shocked I simply just stood there. I wish I could run away, run through the door of his office, but I just couldn't get myself to do that. I was curious of what would happen next.

"M-mr. Styles, what are you doing," I asked.

His mouth reaches my ear and seductively says," oh baby, don't call me Mr. Styles, call me Harry, or daddy. And you'll see what I'll do to you. " he turns me around and I see him smirk at me. I look at his pink mouth and then his eyes.

"What do you plan to do to me, Harry?" I questioned.

"Baby girl, things you'd never think of."

He grabs me, and I yelp. He walks me to his desk and swipes everything off of it and sits me on it. He lowers his head to the height of me. Without a warning he kisses me. I sit there palpable. He was so charming and his smell was just amazing. Nothing I can explain. My body hesitated but I needed to him feel.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. With my legs I push him closer to me, while I'm still at the end of the desk. This was exhilarating. I've kissed a few boys before, but this was everything compared to all those other kisses.

I feel his hands grab my waist and suddenly I feel something very, very hard against my sensitive area. I realize it's his erection. The feel of this man just made me want him more. So I push him off me, and I get on my knees. He's shocked at my forwardness, but then comes closer to me.

"Baby you're gonna suck my cock?."

I nod.

I grab the hem of his belt and remove it quickly. I wasn't sure what to do, but I was hoping I was doing it right. Then I unbutton his jeans, and zip down his zipper. He pushes his pants down so they're at his ankles. I look at his black boxer briefs and his erection is very prominent. His size was a lot bigger than average.

I palm him over his boxers and he hisses sharply.

"Stop fucking teasing me before I ram into you," he angrily says. I push his underwear down and he springs out and his erection hits his stomach. He grabs my hands and brings me to himself. I wrap my hand over him and pump him.

"Use both of your hands." He says. So I do as he says. And without a thought I put him in my mouth. He's very salty, but I disregard that and go back to sucking his dick. I bob my head to the side and try to get all of him. But I couldn't, so I use my other hand.

I look up at him and his face is so precious. His moans are fucking great. It's raspy. I can feel him really tense in my mouth, and I assume he'll cum. I pace at him faster, and I lick all around his head.

"Fuck baby girl, I'm almost there." And in a few seconds without a warning he cums down my throat and I swallow.

"Wow that was the best blowjob, I've ever gotten." He says amused.

"Oh thanks," I said. I was blushing profusely and mentally hitting myself for being the most awkward person. I look at his face and he already looks annoyed.

"Get your ugly face out of here," he yells at me. What did I do wrong? I thought he was happy. I became very insecure really fast. I could already feel tears brimming. I didn't want him to see me cry so I run out of there, and go back to my cell.

A/n: who would've thought I was gonna update after two years OMG.