Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I kept running and running until I could no longer see the town Centre. I ran out of breath and sat down on a bench.

I felt uncomfortable as if someone or something was watching me, but that was probably just me. I should've brought water before I left my mother's house. A rush of adrenaline shook past me. I stopped and limped down the road.

I squinted my eyes and saw a bit of light. I walked over to it. I was curious to what it was. I might find help. As I walked closer, it read "liquor store". I checked my pocket for some change. I fiddled around my pocket. Fortunately, I found five dollars. I opened the door and checked down the aisle. There was a variety of food. I grabbed some skittles and went over to the freezer and got plain old water.

Through the glass, I looked at my attire. I looked casual. Black pants, burgundy sweater and black and white converse.

I paid the cashier, and left straight out the door just like I did at my house. I took about ten steps towards and sat on the curb of street. I didn't want to go back. I didn't want to give my mother the satisfaction of going back home. Eventually, I'd have to go back.

I have some friends but I didn't want to be a bother.

Suddenly, I hear steps behind me. The sound became louder and louder as it came closer. As a reflex, I stood up as fast as possible. I didn't know what it was but I ran for it. The steps were right on my tail.

"Stop, stop." A husky voice said.

But I didn't. I was too scared to even turn around. I was a fast runner, I used to be in track in high school and did marathons. I've been running for five minutes now. My heart was beating faster and faster.

Whoever this was, he was fast and determined.

I stopped.

I couldn't do this anymore.

I was tired.

I put my hands on my knees and panted uncontrollably. I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"W-w-what are," I stuttered.

"You are under arrest for stealing two golden necklaces, a ring and three diamond earring," a deep voice said.

I stood there shocked. I didn't do anything. I couldn't even get words out of my mouth.

"Stand still and try not to attempt anything stupid." The officer said. I checked his tag. It read "officer Styles".

I didn't like the way he talked to me. So, I wiggled around. He wrapped his arms around me and threw me to the floor.

"I'm going to inspect you, for any weapons or drugs."

I nodded.

His hand roamed my face. Then my neck. Then to the place no one has ever touched me before. My boobs. He ran his hand through the curves of them.

I shifted to the side and squeaked.

He smirked at me.

I glanced at his face for a moment. It was dark, so couldn't really define his face, but he had curly, chocolate milk hair.

He also had a chiseled jaw.

You can cut bread with that jaw!

He then touched my stomach then went to my thighs and then to my calf. The inspection was over.

"I'll take you to the police department. Again do not attempt to do something I wouldn't do." He said.

I huffed.

Obviously, he wouldn't do anything because he's a cop and a goody two shoes.

We walked back to the police car. He opened the back seat and pushed my head inside.

The car ride was silent.

Who knew what I got myself into.

A/N: okay so I update again today because i had nothing to do. I know for sure that once i get back to school, i won't be able to update as soon. So, i hope you guys enjoy it. and sorry for any grammatical errors in the story, just tell me if there's any so i can come back and edit it. - Valerie secretly Harry's bae