chapter 7

Chapter 7

I woke up with a blurry vision. The first thing my eyes came to view was no other than the Mr.styles. 

"I have a proposition for you," he says. 

"A what?" I asked confused.

"A proposition." He retaliated. 

Oh

"Well,  what is it?" I asked, then gulped.

"You have to do whatever I like, whenever I feel like it, and you can't reject me,

"And I'll get you out of this hellhole sooner than you think."

"I don't know." I said. 

I'm  really, really confused. Why did he want me to be his personal slave? Out of everyone here, he chooses me. I guess this will  be the only interesting thing to do here. 

"Okay," I barely mumbled. 

He arched his eyebrows, surprised, I'd even say "yes".

Then, he smirked at me mischievously.  

With that I left his large office and went straight to the cafeteria. I grabbed what there was and sat next to a group of women. 

I looked at them if it was 'okay'. They nodded and I sat. 

This old women was passing out yogurt. She passed it to the ladies. The food looked terrible. I couldn't even describe. That's how bad it was.

As if the lady knew I want one, she gave me one too. 

"I mean who would want to eat this piece of craps," I said laughing.

All the people around me just stared at me in shock. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"I made the food," she said quite angrily.

"Oh my," I said quickly. 

"I'm so, so sorry. I really didn't mean it and I really appreciate if you accepted my apology and-" I blabbered on. 

"She's my mother," the redheaded woman said.

I just stared at her. 

"She won't feed you at all. She'll make you starve for not being grateful." She said. 

I couldn't take it anymore. I know I probably sounded stupid but I ended up crying. I didn't want to starve.

I walked back to my cell embarrassed to go out anymore.

I don't even know the time anymore. I took off my bra and slept on the hard bed. I wouldn't even call it a bed. It was more of a wooden board, with a quilt. 

***********

The next morning, I woke up a bit earlier. I heard my cell open and close. I was still half-asleep so it was hard to see who it was. 

After, a few minutes later, they had blown a whistle. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. I walked over to where I left bra. 

IT WAS MISSING. 

I couldn't believe it. I put on my shirt and looked down to my boobs. My nipples were showing on the shirt. It frustrated me. I had an idea who it was. After, they let us get out of our cells. I rushed over to Mr.styles. I literally stomped on the floor. 

I busted the door open. 

My eyes widen. A girl was sucking him off. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't. Sorry." I said. 

I just interrupted someone giving a blowjob. Ew.

"Leave." He said. 

I closed the door. 

"No not you, Lana." He growled. 

"No, it's okay I'll come at another time." I said quietly.

"Come in!" He yelled. 

I opened the door and the unrecognizable women left. 

"First things first, did you steal my bra?" I ask. 

"Maybe, Maybe not," he said. 

He walked over to his desk. I leaned my body a tad to see what he was looking for. 

Suddenly, he pulled out my bra. 

"Give it back!" I said.

He held his hand out high so I couldn't reach it. Even if I jumped it would be no use. 

"I'll give it back, but you have to do something for me," he whispered into my ear. 

A/n: