Chapter 5

"Let's go" a cold voice disrupts me from my thoughts about home. I look up and Mr. Styles is glaring down at me.

Slowly and cautiously I stand up and walk closer to him.

"Hurry up" he says impatiently,

"If you are going to be rude to me then I will just go slower." I don't care about the fact he is a police officer and I'm a prisoner I'm not going to let him tell me what to do!

He grabs my wrist harshly and pulls me down the corridors and then takes me into his office, suddenly he pushes me up against the wall and shoves his hips into mine to make me stay there.

"Listen little girl, if you give me that attitude ever again I will not be afraid to hurt you, do you understand?" He spat

Gulping nervously I nodded but he did not move from his position.

"l-let me g-go." I say meaning for it to come out harshly but completely failing.

Mr. Styles leans his face in closer to mine and whispers in my ear,

"So you don't like how close we are right now?"

He starts moving his hips slowly in a circular motion. I close my eyes and pretend this isn't happening,

"You don't like it when I move my hips against you" his face is inches away from mine and if he got any closer our noses would touch.

He keeps moving his hips against mine and I try to hold back a moan but it comes out as a whimper.

"Hmm, so the good little girl liked that did she?" He smirks and moves his face away from mine but still keeping me in place against the wall.

My eyes seem to find the floor more interesting than Mr. Styles right now but I can't help but look up when I feel his stare boring into me.

I realise that he is looking at my chest and my hands immediately move to cover the area, but then I notice my top has drifted down and revealed a bit of my bra.

"You are a disgusting pervert!" I spit at him and he just smirks back at me.

"But I'm a disgusting pervert who can make you feel really good when I fu-" I quickly cover my ears with my hands and look away. I can't believe he would say something like that.

Suddenly I feel myself being lifted off the ground by my waist and I realise it's Mr. Styles.

I start wriggling but he puts me over his shoulder so he is holding onto my legs in front of him and I'm facing his back.

"Put. Me. Down." I scream whilst hitting his back repeatedly.

"Bad girl." He slaps my bum so hard I let out a little squeal.

"Show some respect or I will do a lot worse than just smack that pretty little bum of yours."

He starts walking and I decide to stay still seeing as my ass is now tingling from his hand.

I will admit it turned me on just a little bit but ew, he is like 40 and that's just gross.

I hear keys jingling and as cell being unlocked and then I'm thrown, literally thrown into the cell I stay on the floor mostly because I'm too shocked to move and he locks my cell and then walks away.

Great, again I'm left in this cell with just my thoughts.

When I'm finally able to move I get up and poke my head through the bars. My cell is in quite a small room and I realise that there is one other two other cells in here.

One of them is exactly like mine a small one with a concrete bed in the corner three of the four sides are walls but the other one is bars that go from the ceiling to the floor.

But the other cell I can't really tell what in there. I can only see through the tiny barred window in the door and through that I spot some handcuffs and some...well..

sex toys.

Hmm we getting a bit sexual here!!

Hi guys this is Jenny! I hacked Val's account and posted this myself cause I was bored and she wasn't waking up!

STUPID TIMEZONES!!

Shhh

She doesn't know that I know her password!

*insert evil laugh here*

Anyways I hope you enjoy the Chapter and make sure to comment and vote or me and Val won't update!!

QOTD: What is your favorite color?