Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Saying I was scared would be an understatement.

I was freaking petrified!

I'm sat in a dimly lit room, with my hands handcuffed to the table with a chain attached so I could at least move them a bit.

Every time I heard footsteps go past the door my foot tapped on the floor a bit faster.

After a while I hear the door open and in walks the curly haired guy who arrested me and two other officers.

The curly haired one takes a seat on the other side of the table and the other two stand either side behind him.

I just stare at him whilst he is talking and take in every little detail like his heart shaped lips which are a beautiful shade of pink or green eyes that had a sort of glimmer in them.

"So we will be keeping you in this room for a while to say goodbye to your family."

Oh no.

That means I have to face my mum, she is going to be angry.

I watch the hand on the clock slowly moving around and around listening to the ticking to keep myself awake.

Suddenly the door bursts open and there stands my mother and she looks beyond the point of furious.

She storms in and hastily takes a seat opposite me.

Her face is almost the color of the bright red lipstick she is wearing and I can just tell she is about to blow.

"What the hell were you thinking!? Stealing? Really? That's low even for you!"

 I decide to just keep quiet so she can get her rant over and done with.

"Why did you do it? To get attention? Do I not give you enough damn attention? Dammit don't just sit there answer me," she glares at me expecting to give her an answer.

"It was a mistake I didn't do it, I don't know why I'm here because it wasn't me!" I say barely louder than a whisper.

"I don't believe you for one second! That's what they all say! You are getting no pity from me young lady and don't even think I will be visiting you." She spits angrily then turns on her heels and walks out dramatically.

I can't help myself.

I rest my head on the table and start crying. I don't care what anyone thinks I just sat there and cried. Cried until my eyes got puffy and until I had no more tears left in my body.

No one has ever spoken to me like that before, especially not my mother and I can't help but feel very unwanted.

I look up and see Officer Styles stood in the doorway, he looks me in the eye for a couple of seconds and then walks further into the room.

He unties the chain attached to my handcuffs and pulls me up onto my feet.

"You're coming with me." He says harshly avoiding my gaze.

I stand up and he holds onto the chain leading me down many corridors probably to a cell.

A/n: So boss as bitch, who wins at life wrote this. she's cool  because she took a selfie with Harry. Okay, anyways vote and comment for the next chapter.