Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I felt as if I were to throw up. Do you have that feeling in your stomach where you feel like you’re going to fall apart?

Well that’s how I felt. It wasn’t the greatest feeling in the world to be exact. We walked down the corridor. I swear we’ve been walking for hours. I kept my head down, I felt ashamed of something that I didn’t do.

I’ve been independent my whole life. My father had left my family for another women. I now have a step-sister. After, he left, my mother went full on mental. She wasn’t as bright as she was. She stopped making me food and she stopped caring. She drank and smoked. It never really bothered me. It was her escape. We all have our own escape. I worked at a coffee shop. I loved working with my co-worker, Liam. I really liked liam. He was caring, nice, sweet, charming, and handsome.

Though,I never felt loved.

No one had shown me love. That’s why I think love is stupid. We came into this world to live and then the next day you may never know if you’ll ever wake up again. Leaving your loved one behind. Hurting them into their own misery.

I was brought back to reality.

“Get in your cell, you stupid bitch,” officer styles said.

I was taken back to what he said, but at the same time I didn’t care. He doesn’t know me, I don’t know him. Why should I?

“Ooh you’re so cool cussing at me,” I said.

“Get in your fucking cell, you brat.” He yelled.

I glared at him.

I bunched up enough saliva and spat it at him, right in his face.

Bulls eye.

He immediately opened the cell. Okay now im scared. His chest was rising from anger. His nose was flaring roughly as if he were to murder someone.

He picked me up against the wall and stared at me. Before, I can say anything, he punched me right in the stomach. I coughed up a bit. The excruciating pain rushed through me.

“Do that again, and you’ll wish you were never born.” He retaliated.

“Officer Styles, you are a coward for hitting a woman, hopefully you burn in hell.” I smirked to myself. I felt brave and invincible. I felt unstoppable.

“Feisty, I see,” he paused. “That’s not what woman say to me when I fuck ‘em. Seems to me you want me to fuck you.” He said.

“ Never in a million years would I want to. You’re a filthy man, Styles.”

With that he left the room. There was a barely dim light across the room we’ll be everywhere. . I finally took  look at it, to see a bunch of other women. They created crimes, reals crimes. They over heard our conversation. How embarrassing. I thought about my brother. He’s probably working and becoming successful. I still don’t understand why he didn’t take me with him.

Curiosity runs through my mind. I thought about life. On how it works. 

 I don’t understand why we only use ten percent of our brain and not one hundred percent. In the far future we will one day, but when our one hundred percent is over humanity will no longer exist. We’ll learn how to control our metabolism. We’ll be able to teleport. And then one day.

 ( for those who saw the movie lucy)

I soon began to get tired. I rested myself on the hard metal bed, and drifted into a long sleep.

*****

I woke up as soon as I saw light. I stood up quickly and got dizzy fast enough. A whistle was blown. I grabbed my ears and scrunched my face.

“Everyone, wake up and get dressed. Lana you come with me,” Styles spoke. He opened my cell, and he gestured to follow him.

I did as I was told. I didn’t want to make a bad impression though I think I did already. We walked over to his office. I guessed correctly as he opened his door. He had my uniform.

To my surprised the uniform wasn’t bad at all. I think I would’ve worn it as a casual day. It was a tight spaghetti strap and black tight jeans. He handed it to me.

“uh, where can I change?” I asked.

“Here.” He said it so casually.

“What here? but you're here. I certainly do not want to change in front of you.” I almost yelled.

“Strip.”

“No.”

He took out a black stick and it looked like a whip.

“if you don’t, I will whip you,” he said so calmly I wanted to punch his pretty face.

Pain was one of my biggest fears.

Before, I could even this think, I stripped my shirt off, exposing my bra. I cupped them, so he couldn’t see anything.

He licked his lips.

“Hands off,” he said.

I put on the shirt.

I bent down and my boobs hanged from my chest. Suddenly, I knew that was a bad idea. I gave him a clear view of my boobs.

I quickly put my pants on and left the room as soon as possible.

Vote and comment please for next chapter :)