Should I Sink Or Swim, Or Simply Disappear?

_________________________

Sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to. Really talk to. Someone I could tell everything, someone who wouldn't tell me not to do what I want, for their sakes. For once, I want some to tell me how it really is. Not to tell me it's going to get better, but to tell me they wish it would and tell me what they would be if I did. I want someone to cuddle me when I cry and whisper sweet things in my ear. I want someone to send me funny pictures to try yo cheer me up when I'm sad. I want someone who gives just as much as I do. How many times have I held you when you cried. How many times have I tried cheering you up? I want someone who knows when to push me and when to lay off. You don't though. You just ignore me or change the subject or tell me to calm down. What the fuck is that? Don't you think I'd calm down if I could? How about someone who can take a hint. Because you can't. For Christ's sake, I want my best friend to live close to me instead of halfway across the fucking country. I want you to stop making fun of me for talking to him more than I talk to you. I don't know. Maybe I am a butch and a coward for not telling you to your face. But goddamn, doesn't it bother you that I'm your longest lasting relationship and I still refuse to tell you anything? does it upset that I tell more to strangers over the Internet more than I could ever think to tell you? Does it bother you, that someone halfway across the country I've never really met means more to me than you? And for fucks sake, could you not lie to me, for once. How about that. Or is that just too hard?

_________________________

Sleepwalking- Bring Me The Horizon