Chapter 3: Daddy Longlegs (Part 2)

Hey there! Here is the second part! Hope you enjoy! I enjoyed your comments.

Previously on One-Shot Book for Animal Instincts: Infected Humanity: 

Vulture squawked indignantly at the added weight, Spider-Man shot two webs at Vultures arms/wings and tugged and pulled in attempt to gain control over the steering. Vulture fought him for dominance, but as he turned he lost his balance and they both went spiraling out of control. As they fell Spider-Man momentarily lost his grip on Vulture, allowing the other to rake his talons over his chest. Spider-Man grunted in pain, but quickly reclaimed dominance as they approached the ground fast.

He straddled Vultures back, and shot his webs before they could splat on the side of a building. Spider-Man dropped Vulture, but before the teen could either fly away or hit the ground, Spider-Man shot another web and tightly wrapped Vultures wings together, as well as his beak. "Sorry again," Spider-Man apologized, and he punched Vulture hard enough in the face that he blacked out.

Spider-Man's chest was bleeding a little, but otherwise he had been unharmed during the fight. Yep, that was definitely easier than the others. Speaking of which, he had 5 other freaks to go handle, Spider-Man left Vulture hanging from a streetlamp and went to hunt down the others, and hopefully free his friends.

Spider-Man climbed up a building, make sure to stay in the shadows as he peered down. Below him the remaining Sinister Six were discussing their plan to capture him. There were only four right now, consisting of: Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, and Scorpion. Spider-Man already punched Vulture out of commission (even when he didn't want to), and Kraven was stuck back at Midtown guarding his captured team.

Things weren't looking good for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, but did that mean he was giving up? No, no it didn't. He snuck onto the next building and slowly crawled down the side so he could both get a better look, and he could hear their plan. Doc was looking a little frustrated at knowing Vulture wasn't back (Vulture wasn't coming back), and that his Spidery-prey was currently gone (that's what he thought).

"What are you planning you little eel?" Spidey whispered quietly, crawling a little closer. He could make their words now, and he didn't like what he was hearing.

"-lure him out using his friends." Electro was saying. "Eliminate them one by one until he comes crawling!" Doc thought about this for a moment, before shaking his head in disagreement. "The wall-crawlers relationship with his team is what gives us our advantage. If we start killing them off, were just killing off our upper-hand. No, they'll stay put, for now..."

Electro crossed his arms in disappointment, but didn't anything else on the matter. "Well, then what are we going to do?" Scorpion asked. "He could be anywhere! And I don't want to go on some silly goose-chase like before."

"Yeah," Sandman agreed. "Besides, Nick Fury is always keeping tabs on them. He's probable watching right now, and sending reinforcements-like the Avengers or something. If we're going to smash the bug, we've got to do it soon, unless you want to deal with Iron Man, or Captain America or worse-the Hulk. I hear Spider-Man is pretty buddy-buddy with him." Electro faced Sandman with an accusing glare. "And how do you know so much about this?" he demanded.

Sandman folded his arms, and grew bigger giving him a superior look to Scorpion. "I've been in S.H.E.I.L.D custody for a bit; you pick up things after a while." He said smugly. Scorpion growled in annoyance, his poisoned tail in hand and ready. But Doctor Octopus quickly intervened.

"Don't start fighting with each other, safe it for the web-slinger." He ordered. Sandman and Scorpion glared at each other one last time, before hastily looking away from one another. "Now, we know he's sickeningly loyal to his teammates. My guess is that he's probable headed back to get them, and since Kraven is the only there he's has a chance of getting them back. We'll head to Midtown and take him down once he's been spotted there."