Chapter 3 - Can't Catch What You Can't Find

Chapter 3 - Can’t Catch What You Can’t Find

After they left I grabbed my iPod and was going to go for a run, but when I got downstairs I saw my camera, and had a better idea. I grabbed it then ran out the door and across the street; I slowed to a walk as I headed to the swings. Music blasting, I sat on one of the swings, set my camera, then started taking pictures of the sunset and the things around the park that it reflected off of.

When I got home I plugged my SD card into the printer while I changed for bed. I took my scrapbook and some glue to put them in with; for the title I put

'First Sunset of the summer' after adding some decoration, I closed it, and put it back on the shelf. I put the second set I printed, into my photo album, then turned my laptop on, before placing it back on the shelf and cleaning up.

Once I finished cleaning up I plugged my SD card into my laptop, then climbed into bed, and set it on my lap. I brought up our web page crazy4cookies.org. As I scrolled down I saw they posted the pictures from grad up, with the caption

'Freedom At last!' I laughed and saw both Amanda and Logan were on, so I posted my sunset pictures with the same caption as the scrap book.

Logan commented  'Wow Shorty! Never knew a sunset could be captured so well' He always did have a way with words; I liked his comment before logging out. Just then a message popped up from my msn that I forgot I had up.

Logan42: I really did love your pictures

Skatergurl: thanks Loggie: P

Logan42: -.- don’t call me that

Skatergurl: too bad Loggie (laughs evilly)

Logan42: fine whatever, Shorty ;)

Skatergurl: oh you want to go?

Logan42: think you can handle it?

Skatergurl: Bring. It.

I logged off after that, then put my computer on my desk and plugged it in before climbing into bed. After a few minutes I started to drift asleep, but was interrupted when something moved on my head, I picked up the plastic spider off my head and chucked it at him

"OW! Geez, you throw hard" he whined

I smiled to myself, I hadn’t even opened my eyes let alone change positions; Jacksons such a wimp. I heard my door shut but knew he was under my loft, so I reached under my mattress and got a bottle of silly string, then sprayed him with it

"Fine, Fine! I’m leaving, geez" then the door slammed behind him, yup, now he’s gone, I smiled to myself before finally drifting off.

When I awoke the next morning, it was bright and sunny in my room; I looked at my clock, which read noon, wow, not bad. I felt a light breeze; I looked over my covers and saw my balcony doors were open.

I silently walked over and yelled boo causing Seth to fall off the balcony railing, where he was staked out, and directly into the pool, then closed the doors, and locked them, before hopping in the shower.

After my shower I walked to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided on faded jean shorts with an orange v-neck shirt, I put a long gold necklace with a heart and key on it on my dresser and hoop earrings then straightened my hair. I threw on my jewelry, added a bit of makeup, then grabbed my purple sneakers with the neon orange laces and headed downstairs.