Chapter 2 - Pink Dye Revenge

Logan lives a few houses down from us; they used to live a few streets over but when the house went up for sale near us, and work took off for both of them, they thought it would be better if he was close to us since he was always by himself. My mom, being the nice person that she is, told him since the move, that she would rather throw his laundry in with ours than have him flood the house. So, after I changed, I asked my mom if he brought it over yet, she said he left it in the laundry room; I went to put it on. Once the whites were in, I put a bit of red dye with the soap. Once I dried them, I put them in the duffel bag, so he wouldn’t notice till I was out of the room.

"Hey Logan, here’s your clothes" I said, walking into the game room. My brothers and him were playing COD extreme, Logan was in the middle of winning, having the last of my brothers cornered, ready to shoot

"Thanks maid just put them wherever" he replied, I scowled at him, and then I smirked and dropped the bag on his head, causing him to drop his control, giving them the chance to take him out, which made their team win, and his to lose. Which had his teammates booing, and throwing pillows at him.

"Whoops" I said with an innocent smile "I was aiming for the couch"

"Sure you were" he mumbled as I walked out.

I just laughed and headed to the kitchen, after all revenge does build up an appetite. When I got there, Amanda was sitting on the counter eating a bin of ice-cream, as I opened the freezer she mumbled "top left" around a mouthful of ice-cream.

"Very ladylike" I said sarcastically

She swallowed "hey, if I was ladylike, you wouldn’t be best friends with me"

"Very true" I laughed and she shoved me

Once i retrieved my icecream, i shut the freezer, and grabbed a spoon before I hopped up next to her with my ice-cream. After a little while we went to my room; as soon as we got in the door she made a run for my bed, when I was younger my brothers would do stupid pranks on me when I was asleep. So my parents got this loft built in, specially made so I can retract the stairs.

I went to my stereo and plugged my iPod in; once it loaded 'dance party remix' started blasting through my room from the speakers built in to the walls of my room.

"We finally finished!" Amanda cheered

"I know right! I thought it would never end" I exclaimed

BANG - BANG - BANG

We looked at each other, and burst out laughing

"He's on to us!" she whisper yelled

"Don’t worry I got this, change into your bathing suit" just as a few more bangs echoed through the room. Just as we finished changing, Logan burst through the door; he never was one to be patient.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I said, barely looking up from my iPod

I smirked as he growled out "you heard me knock" through his teeth

"No I didn’t, Mani did you hear anything?" I asked, looking over at my bed, where she was stretched out

"Nope, not a thing" she squeaked out, attempting to keep her laughter in, but failing miserably. Just as I figured, he made a jump at me; I easily dodged it and ran out of the room, with Amanda right behind me.

I ran downstairs to the main hall that led onto the patio/pool, when I got there I turned towards Logan, who was bent over panting.

"You sure you can keep up? You’re looking a bit pink" I smirked as he glared at me and moved closer

"Oh listen! You know this song" I said straining towards my open balcony doors where my stereo played "Perfect, by Pink" I said barely keeping the laughter in.

My plan worked perfectly, because as soon as the words left my mouth he lunged at me, we pretended not to notice him till the last second, then we parted and he went flying, head first into the pool.

"It’s a good day for swimming, nice plan Logan" I laughed under my breathe

"Why don’t you join me" he suggested, moving to the edge of the pool, where we stood

"Maybe later, were just going to sun--SPLASH" he pulled us into the pool

"-Tan" I finished once I came up for air, glaring at him

"Priceless!" He yelled "wait till the guys find out" he cheered, pleased with himself

"Unless you want to look like cotton-candy, for the rest of your life, I suggest you keep it to yourself"

His eyes widened "Sir Yes sir" he mock saluted; we nodded at each other then shoved him down. After a few minutes, we let him up

"Geez! Messing with you two is turning out to be more hazardous than it’s worth" he admitted

"I told you, that you'd regret messing with us" we laughed and fist bumped.