Near x Reader: "Tell me everything."

So I want you all to imagine being in a room, there are four blank walls, a blank ceiling and blank floor. No doors, windows or any cracks. Nothing else is in the room right? Now, picture Light Yagami magically teleports in the room, but you can't see him. However, his head is swollen fifteen times the size it usually is and shaped like a light bulb. He thens pulls down on his red tie, making his entire head light up the room. Ryuk then walks trough the wall and grins evilly at you as he pulls out a hammer. He raises it and hits Light's head with it, making his lightbulb head shatter into a million pieces and you are once again, surrounded in pitch black. It would dark without Light, right? This one shot is not dark, but I felt I should still put up a warning for those who don't like dark topics.

What the hell did I just I write...? 😂

*** Hey guys! So I got my first request and I am very happy to be writing it!

This one shot is dedicated to -Beauty-Areum- , so I hope you like it!☺️

I also got really into this, so it's really freaking long.***

~ Your point of view ~

I have gotten used to the noise of city which never sleeps. People's faces blurred around me as they all bustled down the dark street. I watched the surroundings change from branch of an old oak tree.

Most people give me looks as if they are terrified of me. It may be my appearance or just the fact that I'm a teenager in tree looking down upon them. I haven't changed my clothes in eight days, let alone eat or sleep. I've always been an insomniac, meaning I never got much sleep anyways, but now the bags under my eyes were very noticeable, almost as dark as what I was wearing. My outfit was all black. I wore the black windbreaker and black running pants that I wear at track meets.

Others would try to get me down, offered food and shelter. I ignored them, not responding with any signs of acknowledgement towards the strangers of the city. I didn't see the point in trying to be friendly anymore, I saw too much, I felt too much. Now, my heart has been placed inside a bottle, drifting out sea, and never to be found again.

The time was dawn when I first saw him. He walked down the street in his brown trench coat and hat, looking up every tree. This is it, someone had finally told the police about the creepy girl in the tree. No shame in hiding it now, if I bolted he would surely see, so there I remained until he approached the trunk of my oak tree.

"Hello, you must be Miss (Y/l/n), I presume?" The man had English accent as he looked upwards, his glasses reflecting the early morning rays.

I looked over him, curious of how he knew my name, but didn't open my mouth to ask.

"I understand if you do not wish to talk," the man lowered his voice, "the detective known as L has sent me here to find you and offer you a better home than this tree of yours."

L, the worlds greatest detective? He must be working on the Bronze Butcher case. Just thinking about it made me tense up.

The man bowed his head, "My sincerest apologies about your family, I would like to let you know that L is doing everything he can to catch him and bring him to justice."

I reluctantly climbed down the tree and watched the man in front of me carefully. My expression remained still as he lifted his head slightly and his eyes met mine.