Grell x Reader

A/N: This is my first fanfic. I know a lot of writers say that but it's true. So without further dew.... *pulls curtains and yell* MY BLACK BUTLER FANFIC. I'm sure you know the things (Y/N) (L/N), (F/C), (H/C), (H/L), (E/C), stuff like that. However, I'm going to add somethings. (Don't tell the fanfic lords), (F/A) = favorite anime, (F/TS) = favorite television show. That's all for now don't want to bore your time.

(Y/N) was sitting in her room watching (F/TS) when she heard a 'bang' downstairs Her (E/C) orbs widened. She hurried down the stairs carrying her secret protective pocket knife. ''What the heck'' (Y/N) said. *I don't curse*. There she saw a red headed man lying on her floor with pieces of the roof under him. He laid there unconscious you decided to walk up to him. You kneeled next to him. You were about to proceed CPR when you both head bunked. ''WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO KISS ME!!!!!'' the red headed man yelled. He pulled out a chainsaw aiming right towards you. You dodged for panting. You looked back at him. He was furious. You decided to talk ask him questions to calm him down.

''W-what's your name'' you asked.

He looked at you as if he wanted to slice you in half right then and there, but he didn't. After a moment of silence, he finally said something. ''Grell. Grell Sutcliff. The queen of the reapers'' He then hold up a rock sign and stuck out his tongue. You couldn't help but giggle.

''My name is (Y/N) (L/N). So why did you fall through my roof'' You asked him in a curious tone while stomping your foot on the ground. He quickly saw what happen and reacted quickly. He sighed and walked up to you. Only 5 inches away from you.

''My Bassy punched me ALL the way over here.'' He said in a ''sad'' tone. He went even closer to you and snatched your pocket knife to the floor. He was only inches from your face. You blushed red. He came even closer. He almost kissed you if your mom didn't walk in on you with a shocked on her face. Grell quickly moved away from you and scurried out the door. Before he got passed your mother she knocked him out causing him to fly through the air. She then looked at you. ''(Y/N) (L/N) EXPLAIN YOURSELF'' She said tapping her foot. It was not going to be a pretty night for you.

Grell (POV)

I woke up with Sebastian staring at me. ''I-I can explain'' I tried to tell him before he punched me again all the way into the Undertakers shop. ''I'm not going to have any face or back after this'' I pouted.