Sebastian x Reader

Grell: Oooooh can I be reader CAN I!!!!!
Me: Well.....When I'm done you can read it and pretend you were in the story

Grell: CAN I PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also NO GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!!!!

Me: I'll see what I can do ^_^

Note: Don't hate me but I don't want Sebastian as my Senpai. Meaning I don't like him he's my least favorite. I see that he's hot but no thinks. I'll pass

You were a gardener at the Phantomhive manor. *trust me I'm would be really bad at being a maid. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who did this. Sorry continuing with the story* Finny was your very best friend. You were with him since he was two. You were trimming the roses when you noticed that Sebastian Michaelis, the fan girl magnet, came into the garden. 'Did Finny burn something down again' you thought. But then you noticed he wasn't going to Finny he was coming to you.

''Hello (Y/N) May I talk to you for a moment.'' He asked with a kind smile

You rolled your eyes. ''Sure I'm almost done anyway'' you said. Sebastian helped you up and lead you into the manor. He pulled you into his room. You knew what was going to happen. You've read tons of fanfics and knew what'll happen. He looked at you and smiled.

''What's wrong?'' He asked.

''N-nothing'' You replied lying 'Please don't kiss me, please don't kiss me, please don't kiss me' You thought. He looked at you and couldn't help but to chuckle. He then stepped closer to you. You blushed knowing what'll happen next. He placed a hand on your waist whispered in your ear.

''I wanted to ask you if you wanted to sleep with me instead of Finny'' he whispered. His breathe sent chills down your spine. You looked shocked while blushing. He started to whisper sweet things to you to persuade you into his spell. His hand started going down inch to inch. You wanted to say yes but you refused. He then smashed right onto your lips. You looked shocked. You wanted to pinch yourself. The kiss didn't last long. Well It's was until Ciel walked into the room.

''Sebastian are you in h- '' He stopped in his tracks when he saw what was going on and shut the door with a (0.0) on his face. You looked back at Sebastian then walked out of the room hoping not to get fired.

Ciel (POV)

I was in the bathroom washing my face with a warm towel. 'Is that why the gardener is always happy' I thought. I exit the bathroom and saw Sebastian on the other end of the hall.

''Master, what was that you wanted to asked me'' He asked with a smile

I slapped him and walked off. Then turned my head back. ''I wanted to know if you were in there. I wanted some tea'' I said then walking off to my office again.

Grell: HEY I WASN'T IN HERE AT ALL > : (

Me: Well I said I'll think about. Pretend reader – Chan is you and shut up.

Grell okay then *reads story* BASSY KISSED ME!!!! HE KISSED ME!!!!

Me: -_-

Here's the picture.....Why isn't it working still??????