Agni x Reader

You were a guest to the Phantomhive Manor. You were playing chess with Ciel when you heard a loud BANG. You, Ciel, and Sebastian ran towards the noise. There you saw MeyRin being held by a man with plates in his hand, Bardroy burning the kitchen, and Finny running with Pluto. You and Ciel looked with (:o) on your faces. Sebastian had an irritated look and dashed towards Bardroy. ''I am so sorry for our three idiotic servants'' Ciel said as he looked at you with worry. ''It's okay but who's that'' You asked point to a man helping MeyRin with the plates. Ciel looked where you were pointing and questioned himself in his head also. Sebastian came back and apologized. You were still curious who that was. You then rushed towards that person only to end up on the floor by slipping on something *let's say ice*. ''Are you alright ma'am'' a faded voice asks. ''Are you alright'' the faded voice asked again. You woke up to see a man in your face. You widened your eyes moved too fast and plopped on the floor. You got up to see Sebastian one side of the bed. Followed by Ciel and the strange looking man. ''(Y/N) this is Agni. Prince Soma butler. Agni this is (Y/N) our guest'' Sebastian Introduced with a smile. ''Nice to meet you'' You greeted holding your hand out for him to shake. He just stood there looking at you. He finally shook your hand and kept staring at you. You snapped your fingers in front of him. He then snapped back into reality. ''M-my apologies (Y/N)'' Agni said. ''Your just so .....pretty'' He continued still staring at you. Sebastian then walked in the middle of you two. ''Okay (Y/N) maybe we should leave you here so you can sleep. You had a very great fall'' Sebastian joked. You laid back on the bed while Agni, Ciel, and Sebastian left. You slept there for five hours and you started to wake up. You noticed a figure on all 4's above you *It's night time. I forgot to add that*. You thought it was Pluto and put your hand on his cheek. The figured puts his hand on your cheek and kissed you gently on your lips. Your eyes widened and you realized that who the figure was. IT WAS AGNI!!!! You jumped out of bed and tried to find a candle. Agni got off of the bed and went over to you. He picked you up and dropped you back onto the bed. He then pinned your arms above your head. ''Don't worry (Y/N) I just came to check on you.'' He said. ''You came onto me first so that's why I kissed you'' He continued. You calmed down as the door banged open. Ciel stood there then ran with a trail of blood following him. Sebastian also stood there with a look on his face. Agni quickly got off of you and shot passed Sebastian. His eyes then followed Agni and then shot back to your (E/C) ones. He closed the door and didn't speak a word of that day ever again.

Ciel: WHY AM I THE ONE WHO HAVE TO WALK IN ON THE WEIRDEST THINGS?!?!?!?!

Me: Well because you'll take it better

Ciel: I hate you...

Me: .... I love you too ^_^

 I love you too ^_^