Angela x Ash x Reader

A/N: I really don't know about this chapter. I guess we'll just see what happens won't we.

Random Fangirl: YES, WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *walks away slowly*

You were walking down the street at midnight *I would never*. You were just walking in between street lights when you noticed Ash at the end of the street. You ran the other direction only to see Angela on the other side. You had no choice but to run across the street into the forest. You ran far away from the streets being a thick tree. You heard footsteps then they disappeared. You didn't want to be that girl in horror movies who ''assumes'' that the killer is gone so you just stood there being the tree for a while. You heard a 'WHOOSH' and Ash came dashing towards you. You duked and ran. You were running for your life when you were suddenly lifted off the ground. You tried to wiggle your way out only to be picked up by another person flying. You tried to wiggle again but this time you fell into a shed and blacked out. When you woke up you were dangling upside down. 'Where am I' you questioned yourself. You looked around and saw a white table, white chairs *pretend you see everything white*. You saw a blurry figure then it cleared out to be Angela. '' (Y/N) Darling your awake'' She said with a smile. You looked over to see another figure walk closer. It was Ash. He just gave you an emotionless look. ''W-what am I doing here? Where am I? I want to go home'' You questioned. Ash and Angela looked at each other with worry. Then Angela began. ''First of all, we bought you at our house because you wouldn't survive by yourself out there'' Angela said. ''Yeah Slender man may have got you'' Ash teased. ''Secondly, You're at our house darling. Have you not noticed?'' Angela continued. 'That explains all the white' You thought. ''Also you will go home...Once were finished with you'' Ash said in a scary voice. You swallowed the gap in your throat. Angela cut the ropes and you fell. Ash came dashing for you again and you leaped accidentally breaking a vase. You looked back at Ash he had a mad, wicked, smile on his face. Angela looked calm. Angela came towards you and put you in handcuffs. She dragged you towards a room and threw you across it. She closed the door. It was pitch black. You got up to find a light source. You were just walking in circles when your heard a 'SWOOSH'. 'Ash and Angela must be coming' You thought. The door slammed open and Sebastian came in. You rushed towards him and he undid the handcuffs. ''How did you find me'' You ask Sebastian. He took a long pause then he replied ''It was just one of my master's orders''. You looked at him confused and continued walking.

Sebastian's (POV):

I was in a nearby bush where (Y/N) was walking. I was about to jump out and surprise her when she ran backward. 'Did she see me' I thought. Then I saw Ash, she was running towards Angela then hault. She ran across the street towards the woods. 'Good girl' I thought. I ran towards the woods avoiding the angels. She was behind a tree being EXTREMLY quiet. So quiet even I couldn't hear her. Somehow one of the angels caught her. I took off running towards their direction. I threw some knives at Ash and he dropped (Y/N). Luckily, Angela caught her. She wiggled away from her and fell into a shed. I was worried that she was hurt. I went towards it only to see Ash and Angela carrying her away from the shed. I threw knives hoping they'll drop her and I'll carry her home but they dodged them. I stopped running to see what direction they were going.

~Time Skip~

I arrived at a white house with my master by my side. ''That must be their house'' Ciel said. I looked at my master then back at the house. I could see (Y/N) dangling from somewhere. Ash and Angela was talking to her. They cut her loose and I saw her fall to the ground. I then heard something break. ''Sebastian, I've seen enough. Kill them that's an order'' Ciel said with an emotionless face. ''Yes, my lord'' I replied and ran into the house. (Y/N) was nowhere to be found. Ash and Angela looked at me with surprise. ''IT'S THE BUTLER'' Ash said. ''WHAT'S HE DOING HERE'' Angela replied back. I took off my gloves with my teeth and starting do my work. When I was done, I searched for (Y/N). I heard her in a room. 'Dang it's locked' I thought. I kicked open the door and saw (Y/N) in a corner with handcuffs on. I slightly blushed at seeing her a bit. I freed her from the handcuffs and walked her towards the exit. ''How did you find me'' she ask. I thought for a bit then replied ''It was just one of my master's orders. She looked at me confused but yet continued walking. 'I think I'll tell her the story later on' I thought.

*additional ending*

Fluttershy: *drops groceries* WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN TO MY SHED!?!?!?!!

Me: Ummm......Well.....You see.....

Fluttershy: I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN HERE!!!!!!!!!! *chases after PDP*

Me: *runs* SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. ALSO I ADDED THIS BECAUSE IT REMINDS MY OF FLUTTERSHY AND HER SHED. BYEEEEEEE

 BYEEEEEEE