Sebastian x Reader (part 2)

Suggested by: WolfieGirl17788

She wanted to see what will happen so here it is.... Btw my feelings didn't change towards Sebastian. Just sayin'. This isn't part of the one shot it's just a part two from another chapter which some people may already know.

It was your off day and you decided to see Sebastian so you could tell him your decision. You spotted him walking in the hallway carrying a tray with tea and cake. (y/n) decided to run towards him. ''SEBASTIAN!'', (y/n) yelled. Sebastian turned around and saw (y/n). ''(Y/n) what are you doing here?'' He asked. ''I came to see you to tell you about my decision'' You said sort of out of breath. ''Decision'', He question cocking his head to the side. You sighed and decided to tell him what you meant. ''Oh that thing. Well tell me when I get back okay'', He said walking away with the tray. You was going to tell him something but decided to wait. You sat in thw hallway waiting.

Sebastian (POV)

I entered Ciel's study and he had his head in his hands as Lady Elizabeth kept talking to him about having a ball. I poured him a cup of tea and gave him a slice of cake. He looked up at me and gave then took a sip of his tea. ''Master are you alright?'' I asked asked as I poured Elizabeth some tea and a piece of cake. ''I'm fine just bring me more tea and cake'' He said biting into his slice of cake. I nodded gathering the half empty tea pot and cake that was no longer full. As I walked towards the door Elizabeth asked a questions. ''Sebastian, have you seen (y/n)?'' She questioned. ''Yes I have'' I answered walking back to the door. ''Sebastian, I have a joke for you'' She said running up to me. ''What starts with a 't' ends with a 't' and has 't' in it?'' She asked. I thought for a moment and looked at my master. He was mouthing the word 'tea' to me. I ignored him and resumed to Lady Elizabeth joke. ''I don't know. What?'' I answered. '' A TEA POT'' She said bursting in laughter. Ciel banged his head on the desk and said I was free to go for the evening. I nodded and went out the door. Walking half way down the hallway I could hear Lady Elizabeth shouting ''HOT. THIS TEA IS HOT!!!''. I chuckled and kept walking.

Y/N (POV)

You heard footsteps and knew it was Sebastian. ''Hello (y/n)''He said with a cheery smile and a wave. You stood up and walked towards Sebastian and greeted him with a hug. You both walked down the hallway and into Sebastian's room. ''So what's your decision?'' Sebastian asked. I've decided....

A/N: A or B. A is yes. B is no. Read on. If you say yes then be prepared for a some lemon.

A)'' I've decided yes. I will sleep with you ONLY for tonight'', you said. Sebastian sighed in relief. ''Okay my kitten. Only for tonight. But I assure you would want to stay again afterwards'', He said whispering and hugging you close. He kissed your forehead and rest his head on your shoulder. You buried you head in his chest and hugged back. ''Well then in a few minutes it's bedtime. But were going to wait until everyone is sleep to have our fun'' He said with a smirk and left the room. You blushed slightly and left the room. After dinner you freshened up then walked to Sebastian's room. While walking you encountered you best friend, Finny. ''(Y/n), where are you going the room is the other way'' He said pointing to the right. You looked at Finny then told him the situation. He hugged you good night and went to bed. You felt kind of bad but reassured yourself that it was only for tonight. While in Sebastian's room you waited again. Sebastian soon came back with a candle in his hand. ''Ah, so your prepared'' He said setting the candle down. You nodded. ''Could you wear this?'' He said handing you a pair of black cat ears. You weren't surprised that he ask you to do something like this so you just put them on anyway. He stroked your cheek then pressed his lips against yours. 'Not again' you thought. You decided to kiss him back since there was nothing else to do. He gently laid you down on the bed and looked at you. ''Could you purr for me please (y/n)?'' He asked in a sweet soft tone. You did as he asked and he kissed you again but roughly. During the kiss you felt something poke you. You looked at Sebastian with a blush on your face. ''Sebastian. W-what poked m-me?'' You asked. Sebastian had turned slightly pink and responded. ''That... would be me (y/n)''. You understood and flipped him on his back and unbuckled his pants. (I was blushing while writing this part tbh. Just tell me if you want me to write this part a bit more... you know...) Sebastian was moaning your name and pulling your head down at certain times. Once you were finished you went back up and gave Sebastian a kiss. He flipped you back on your back and inserted himself. (Sorry if your not a virgin and your reading this part) With every thrust Sebastian did came pain. Sebastian noticed your were crying and stopped a bit. You waited a while then told him it was okay for him to continue. It was hurting again but not as bad then it turned to pleasure. You moaned with every thrust making Sebastian go faster and faster. ''(Y/n) say my name and purr'' Sebastian said in your ear. ''Sebastian'' You moaned then purred. ''Louder'' Sebastian demanded. ''SEBASTIAN!!!!'' You screamed. You were screaming and digging your nails into Sebastian's back. You and Sebastian was both moaning each other's name and moaning. ''Sebastian!!! I'm gonna'', You yelled holding onto the bed. Sebastian then thrust deeper and faster in inhuman speeds which made you wanting more. You spilled yourself more then once until finally Sebastian was finished. He laid next to you wrapping his hands around your waist. Both of you were out of breath. ''I... love you... (y/n)'', Sebastian said panting. ''I... love you too... Sebastian'' You said panting. Sebastian kissed you one last time then fell asleep with you in his arms. Shortly after you fell asleep too.

B) '' I've decided that I won't sleep with you tonight'' You said bravely. Sebastian looked shocked. ''W-why not?'' He said. You looked at him and held his hand. ''I'm not here for you. Finny may act like a child at times but that doesn't mean I'm going to ditch him to sleep with you. I'm sorry but that's not the type of person I am'', You said with no regrets. Sebastian looked at you then sighed. ''Yeah I'm sorry (y/n). I don't know what I was thinking. Your working her not for me. Okay I got it.'', He said walking out of the room. You sighed in relief and walked out greeting Finny. After dinner time you headed back to the room with Finny but was stopped by a familiar voice. You turned around to see Sebastian. ''Please (y/n) just for one night. Please. I'm begging you'', He said grabbing your hand and looking at you with adorable eyes. ''No'' you said sternly and tried walking away. ''Please I really want you to. I understand what you said earlier but I just want you for just a night. That's all I'm asking. PLEASE (nickname)'', He begged again holding your hand tighter. ''I SAID NO!!! Go ask Mey-Rin or something'' You yelled yanking your hand away and storming towards to room. Someone hold your hand again and you turned and slapped them. ''Ouch'' the voice yelled then started crying. You realize the person that you just slapped was Finny. You bent down and hugged Finny giving him a lot of kisses and hugging him telling him you were sorry. Finny cries got louder and then you started crying a bit. Foot steps was heard then stopped behind you and Finny. You looked behind you to see Sebastian looking down at you shaking his head then took Finny somewhere else. You went back to the room and laid in your bed. You cried yourself to sleep knowing that you slapped your best friend. Around twelve o'clock midnight you saw a figure lay sleeping Finny in his bed. The figure walked towards you and kissed your cheek. ''I'm sorry for getting you made (y/n)'', The figure said. Then it left. The next day Finny accepted your apology and you two were friends again. Sebastian kept begging (y/n) until she said 'yes' which didn't happen. 

Well that's it for today. It's 1:31 now. Well hope you all like it. ^_^ good night~

Btw I just found this random Sebastian picture

Btw I just found this random Sebastian picture....... Um..... I'm fangirling even though I don't even like him. Anyway bye have to go stop this epic nose bleed.