Sebastian x Succubus!Reader

[A/N] Credits to Queen-_Krissy for giving me this wonderful idea. I hope this chapter is enjoyable and such ^^. May contain a pinch of lemon so viewer discretion advised.

(Y/N) climbed from on top of a young male. ''Well Victor, I hope you enjoyed your time with me'', she turned facing and smirked talking to a tired young male. He was panting and pulling her close begging her to stay. ''Can... can I have your number? Will you be my girlfriend? When are you coming back?'', the boy cried holding on to (y/n)'s arm. (Y/N) yanked her arm away and stood up. She had a curvy body smooth beautiful (s/c) skin, type, long (h/c) hair, horns on her head, beautiful (f/c) eyes that sparkled in the moonlight, and glossy (l/c) lips. ''Sorry honey, it's only a one night.'', (y/n) pounced onto the boy eating him alive. ''Nothing like fresh cake and a meal to finish a night'', (y/n) put on her clothes and left the house. Her stomach grumbled a bit as she walked further away from the house. ''Darn... I just ate'', she clenched her stomach. A scent filled through the air. It smelled... delicious. (Y/N) sniffed the air following the scent. The scent led to... London. (Y/N) was confused but didn't care so she followed the scent. She felt as if her meal was either moving away or moving closer. The night was still very young and she only had one guy. (Y/N) wandered through London following her scent until she came across a manor. ''Found it!'', she smiled and walked up to it. She wasn't stupid to just open the front door so instead she looked for a dark window. There was plenty of them so she chose one closet to her. She opened it up, climbed inside, and closed it back behind her. She was oddly in a library of all places. She left out the door in the room and found herself into a hallway. Her scent got stronger. Her eyes turned bright (f/c) eyes with lust. She approached a door, there the scent got so strong (y/n) couldn't take it anymore. She opened the door and saw a sleeping boy. ''This is alright. He's not too young'', (y/n) crept next to the bed. She grabbed the top of the cover sliding it down. She felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around seeing a tall male in a black suit, crimson eyes, black hair, holding a candle. ''Excuse me miss, I believe you found yourself in the wrong manor'', he smiled at (y/n). (Y/N) gave him a look. She sniffed the air and scent was right in front of her she smiled and tackled the male on the floor. She found another demon. Her body felt hot as she stared at the male with her lust (f/c) eyes. ''Oh, I see.'', the male said getting up, picking her up and over his shoulder, and going to his room. He closed and locked the door behind him. (Y/N) pushed him over to the bed and climbed on top of him. (Y/N) realized that he was sleep. She saw his eyes change to bright pink staring at her. They changed positions and he was on top. Taking off his tailcoat not breaking his gaze. (Y/N) couldn't take it anymore and forcefully kissed the male. ''What's your name hot stuff?'', she purred in his ear. ''Sebastian'', she purred back already shirtless pinning her to the bed. ''May I ask? What are you doing her of all places?'', he asked. ''For you. Your scent. Also to make your night worth wild'', (y/n) said eagerly not wanting small talk. (Y/N) broke from Sebastian's grasp and stood up. She faced him and took off her clothes slowly (which I forgot to mention is a black short dress and black heels). She climbed back in his bed smirking as crawled to him. She kissed him hard while pushing him to the bed. She started taking off the remainder of his clothes (aka pants). [Warning Lemon!! Don't read if you don't want to] She took off his boxers slowly while looking at him. She took his member out watching while watching him. Teasing him and licking him. Sebastian caught onto her little game/tease and forced her down. (Y/N) smiled that he caught on fast and sucked him off. Not for too long though. She stopped midway and climbed on top of him. Slowly she inserted his member inside her. She put both of her hands of his sculpted chest and began bouncing on him. Both of them moaned and groaned and held each other. (Y/N) changed positions before Sebastian could do anything. Forcing him to get on the top and inserted him again. Sebastian took control again gripping onto her hips and thrusting back and forth. (Y/N) was supposed to change the position but she was too much into it. She moaned like crazy calling Sebastian's name more than once. Sebastian turned her around and onto her knees. He went inside her and started thrusting right away. (Y/N) gripped onto the covers moaning loud. She felt really good for the first time. Her tongue out, mind clear, and all she could think about was Sebastian at the moment. Once they finished she laid next to Sebastian. ''You aren't very good at your job.'', Sebastian joked. ''Yeah whatever. You're not so mad as a demon yourself you know'', (Y/N) said back actually smiling with no lust. ''Who are you off to now miss...?'', he said getting up and putting on his clothes. ''(Y/N). And I don't know yet. Wherever the victim is I guess'', (Y/N) got up also putting on her clothes. She left her shoes off and laid back in the bed. She was tired for some reason and went to sleep. Later in the afternoon, Sebastian woke her up and walked her to the door. She blew him a kiss while winking and left. After walking a few minutes she felt her stomach and it was so full. She didn't even have to eat anyone throughout the day. She looked up smiling and wanted to go visit Sebastian once more someday.