understand?

Yoongi

"Yoongi?" I gulped and ended the call, turning around softly. I squirted my eyes at him and the choice of clothes he was wearing. Who wears a revealing shirt and messy jeans at a time like this? I gulped once more and looked at him in the eyes, before saying, "Are you cheating on me, Hoseok?" 

"What makes you say that?" As Hoseok loses up his tie. I looked at him once more and sighed, "Hoseok, hurry and tell me the truth." 

"I'm not cheating on you-"

"God fucking damn it! Hoseok, tell me the truth!" I yelled, standing up and walking closer to him. Hoseok backs away as my steps get closer to him. His back hits the wall as my hand slams to the wall, moving my head closer to his. 

"You're cheating on me, eh?" I whispered, inhaling his neck. I could feel Hoseok tensing up as he eyes was roaming around the room. My free hand grabs his white, wrinkled shirt and in a matter of seconds, his shirt rips. 

"Get out. Hoseok, get out of my apartment." I said, roaming my eyes around his marked body. Hickeys, love bites were everywhere on his body. I can see every single detail left on his body. He looks at me and pleads, "Yoongi, I'm sor-"

"Get out before I do something." I said, glaring at him. I walked out of the room and grabbed my coat, before heading outside. I don't know where I am going, but if it's far away from Hoseok, then I'm happy. 

++

I don't know what happened, but I'm somehow sitting in a bakery with Jimin. I don't know how or what happened, but it's been a while since I saw his face. Months passed and this is something I have been missing. 

"Yoongi, you okay?" Jimin asked, drinking his hot chocolate. I nodded my head and drank my hot chocolate, saying, "How's Namnam and the others?" 

"Fine," He replied, taking the bread stick. "Are you sure you're fine? I mean, you just barged into my apartment and grabbed my arm, leaving me clueless and confused. Explain mister."

I sighed and placed the cup down, looking at his gorgeous bright orange hair. I tried to resist to touch it, but I ruffled his hair and then something happen. 

"Um, Yoongi? Can you stop that?" 

"Huh?" I looked at my hand and my eyes turned wide open. I quickly stopped ruffling his hair and quickly brought my hand to my lap. I mumbled a sorry and fiddled with my shirt. All of a sudden, Jimin stuck out his hand and smiled at me, "Hey, it's okay if you didn't believe at first, but I'm glad you did the right thing." 

I smiled back and lanced my hand with his, almost stattling the both of us. "Yeah, I'm glad as well." And then, I guess you can say that we started to bond again.

++

 yoongi: hey

yoongi: thanks for today :) 

unknown number: no prob :)

yoongi: shit, i forgot to change your name 

Yoongi typed on his keyboard and changed it to 'My goal'.

My goal: is it jimin?

yoongi: yep, kept my promise 

My goal: how did you read my messages? 

My goal: I thought you deleted your number.. 

yoongi: I don't know? 

yoongi: Probably a Yoongi thing. 

My goal: ahh 

My goal: anyways, i need to go ^^ 

My goal: bye hyung :)