you

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok neck and kissed his hard, yet soft. Hoseok responded the kiss fast and gripped on his hair, tangling in his soft bleach hair. Yoongi stared into Hoseok's eyes, smirking with lust and passion all over. 

"Should we continue this?" Yoongi whispers in his ear, clearly seeing how tensed up he is. Yoongi once again grabbed his neck and pulls him in for a sloppy and passionate kiss. Hoseok moans [a/n: ffs help me] and instantly wraps his legs around his waist. 

"Ugh, Jimin. You're so beautiful." Yoongi said, breaking the kiss away. Hoseok smirks and draws little shapes on his exposed chest. Yoongi groaned and grabs his chin, laying him on the soft bed. Yoongi stares into his eyes and smirks, "Jimin, you don't even know how long I have been waiting for this." 

"Same, Yoongs. Same." Hoseok whispers. Hoseok clearly saw how drunk Yoongi was. The way he kissed, the forced he used on Hoseok, it just made Hoseok all excited. He grabs the drunk Yoongi and flips him over, as he was now on top of him. 

"Feisty eh, Jimin?" Hoseok could smell his alcohol breathe, making him make a weird face. Yoongi grabbed his waist and teases his 'Jimin'. Hoseok moans [a/n: someone kill me.] and once again, grips on Yoongi's messed up hair. 

"Jimin, fuck. I fucking love you, fucking kiss me again." Yoongi groans, showing the signs of frustration, passion, lust and pleasure. Hoseok, who was not the drunk one, heard Jimin's voice throughout the hallway. He hushes Yoongi and leans in closer to his pink lips. 

"Yoongi! Jiminie is here to the-" Hoseok immediately took his chance and dived in, kissing roughly and heated up the room, trying to unbuckle Yoongi's pants. Jimin opens the door with a smile on his face, ready to confess his love, but- 

"Yoongi!" Both stopped what they were doing and looked at the voice that yelled at them. Hoseok showing a satisfied smirk, he pretends to make a shocked face. Yoongi rubbed his eyes for a clear view and saw orange hair, black and red stripped shirt and damaged jeans. 

"Ugh, Jimin?"

"Don't 'Jimin' me you bitch! Fucken hell, and here I thought you love me!" And Jimin took off running, leaving a clueless Yoongi and a satisfied Hoseok. Yoongi turns to the boy who was straddled on him, "Hoseok?"