why'd

"Hi, my name is Yoongi and I like to wear expensive clothes just to hide the fact I have a small penis, huuuhhh," Jimin said, playing with his doll that highly resembled Yoongi. Jin choked as he watches Jimin roasting his lover. 

"My name is Yoongi and I forgot that Jimin was in my life while I was sucking Hoseok dick, huuhhh." Jimin said, aggressively stabbing the doll with a fork. Taehyung and Jungkook watches Jimin in horror, while Namjoon and Jin sat back and shake their heads. 

"Hey, I'm Yoongi and I like to suck Hoseok dick because I can't choose between dick or love, huuuuhhh." Jimin then bit on the doll's head, scaring Jungkook. He glares at the doll and continues lashing out his anger. 

"Hi, my name is Yoongi and I think playing with Jimin's heart will give me dick, huuhhh." Jin finally got up from his seat and snatched the doll off his hand, making Jimin gasp and whine. "Jin! I was just going to rip it apart like how I want to rip Yoongi's ugly ass stank ass soul." 

"Jimin, you need to stop and tell us what happened. You can't take it all out-" 

"Hi, my name is Yoongi and I like spit fire but the only thing I spit is sucking Hoseok dick, huuuuuhhhh." Namjoon hugged Jimin and shoved a piece of lettece in his mouth, because he really couldn't take it from all the roasting. 

"Jimin, tell us what happened." Namjoon said, acting like a fatherly figure and Jin acting like a mother. Jungkook and Taehyung also came and hugged him, acting like 2 brothers. They all looked like one happy family. 

"I saw Yoongi and Hoseok fucking when I was about to give him a present." Jimin said, trying to hold the tears because he didn't want to look weak. Namjoon sighs and massages his forehead, muttering, "Why does he never listen?" 

Jin pats his back softly and hands him tissues, knowing that Jimin was about to cry. Everyone thought that them two were going to go smoothly and end up getting back together, but not everything goes the way it plans. 

"I'm sorry," Jimin uttered, wiping his tears. Jungkook and Taehyung smiles and hugs him back, "Shut up, you have us then him. We're just one big family, that's all."

Yeah, a family. Something that would make Jimin happy and free. He looks up at his 'family' and grins widely, hugging back Taehyung and Jungkook. "Yeah, a family."