disappeared

DAY 36 

6:09PM 

 Yoongi stepped outside of the building and pulled out his infamous poker face. Standing next to him was a cheerful and happy orange haired fluff ball named Jimin. Jimin clung onto Yoongi's arm, almost scaring him.

"No touchy, you know-"

"Come on! I don't want to miss the movie!" Jimin practically screamed in his ear, making Yoongi jumped and scolding at the loud and hyped Jimin. Yoongi smiled softly when Jimin gave him the pouty look and for a second, he thought he was seeing stars and mermaids. 

They both walked to the train station, having small talks here and there, and a few glances here and there. Jimin purposely wanted an excuse to go out with Yoongi, since he was bored in his apartment and he didn't want to deal with Namjin and Taekook. Yoongi thought Jimin asked him out on a date, so Yoongi dressed his best, used some good shit that could have paid his rent and spent some time looking at the mirror. 

"Yoongi, do you still like Hoseok?" Without knowing Yoongi said, "No." Yoongi realized what he said and blushed at how quick he responded. Jimin's smile grew even bigger and he looked down at the ground, afraid that Yoongi can see him blushing. 

"We're here." The both of them are now waiting for the train, sitting on the bench, still holding hands. Yoongi constantly kept looking up at the clock, impatiently waiting for the train, while Jimin was on his phone secretly typing all this to Jungkook. 

muscleman: really?! 

muscleman: he doesn't like hoseok anymore?!

jidaddy: yeah!!!11!1!

jidaddy: i'm so happy jungkook

muscleman: did you bring a condom???

jidaddy: why would i-

jidaddy: eW IM NOT DOING IT 

muscleman: you will soon 

muscleman: im muscleman for a reason 

muscleman is offline! 

"Jiminie, let's go," Yoongi tugged on Jimin's small hands. Jimin shoved the phone in his pocket and smiled at Yoongi, entering the train. 

"What movie did you want to watch?" 

"Whatever they had on at this time, because I was bored back at my place," Jimin said, staring at the sky and the lights. Yoongi ruffled his hair and smiled as he watches his 'Soon Lover' staring outside. He couldn't help it, but gosh, look at how lucky Yoongi is with Jimin right now. 

++

After the movies, they both watched the mall quietly closed down as the lights are shut down and the janitors are locking the door. Yoongi hugged Jimin from the back, and Jimin rested his head on his shoulder. 

"I'm glad we got to spent time together, hyung." Jimin mumbled, feeling sleepy from all the hype and how much sugar he ate. Yoongi nodded his head, agreeing with the younger. Yoongi puts his head on top of Jimin and sways him slowly, "Let's go home." 

"Carry me, I want to sleep..." Jimin spreads his arms out and Yoongi carries him, well piggyback him. Yoongi blushed when he heard Jimin snoring cutely and him mumbling a few words. 

"Jimin, I don't know if you're alseep but...

Please remember that I still love you and I want you to be mine."