my

Yoongi grabbed his coat and makes a run to Jimin's place, his phone clutching in his grasp tightly. The phone call was still going on, as he hears Jimin breathing heavily and him scurrying to find something.

"Jimine, Jimine-"

"H-hyung, p-please." Yoongi quickly ran inside the aparment and up the stairs, tripping on one or two. He makes to Jimin's floor and finds his room number. Finding it, he quietly places a ear on the door, trying to hear any sounds coming from inside. 

"You fucking bitch, running to Yoongi when you hurt Hoseok!" Yoongi eyes widened when recognise the voice. It was Hoseok then boyfriend when he cheated on him, he tries to turn the knob over but it was lock. 

But what made his heart sunk deeper to the ground, was the voice of Jimin screaming and crying. 

"I-I didn't d-do anything!" Jimin shouted, causing Yoongi to break the door and charge at his boyfriend's ex. He throws a hard punch directly at his nose and jaw. He falls and glares at Yoongi, who ws already ready to make a fight. 

"Well, well. If it isn't Yoongi, the one that made Hoseok cry. What a pleasant surprise, I was just giving-" But Yoongi had enough of his blabbering, as throws another punch at him. He continues beating him as Jimin tries to move towards Yoongi, trying to stop him. 

"Y-yoongs." Yoongi stopped throwing a fistful of punches at the ex, and was now looking over at Jimin. Jimin was badly beaten and bruised, marks were over his neck and bruise formed around the apple of his cheeks. His lip was bleeding and swollen and his arm had blood and bruises all over. 

"Jimin..." Yoongi quickly crawls to Yoongi and holds him in his arm, tears streaming down his face and landing on Jimin. He holds him closer to his chest, crying and and crying. Jimin cries as well, but winces at the pain.

"Jimin, the police and ambulance are coming, okay? Just stay with me and talk to me, spill everything out." Yoongi said, wiping away Jimin's tears. He caresses his cheeks and leans down to kiss his face. 

He moves down to the lips and stares at them. They were purple and blue and swollen sides, not showing a shade of pink and rosy red. He kisses them softly and passionately, as Jimin responds back. He pulls away and shows a small smile, running his fingers through his hair. 

"Jimin, I love you a lot and I never cheated on you that night. I really do love you-"

"I know you love me, hyung. And you know I-I" Jimin's eyes sight became specks of dots forming around, his vision was blurry and his mouth became dry. He quickly holds on to Yoongi arm as tight as possible, scared to lose him all over again. He can feel Yoongi shaking him, calling out his name and the sound of sirens coming from the distance. 

"Yoongi, I-I lov-"

[a/n: one more chapter then epilogue. I really want to finish this book as soon as possible so I'm really sorry! Anyways, thank for the 2.5K reads! You guys are seriously the best no joke and no lie bros]