you

DAY XX

??:??PM

jimin is online!

jimin: you know what

jimin: fuck you 

jimin: you still don't believe me :/ 

jimin: smh 

yoongi: believe what? 

yoongi: hoseok is cheating on me???

yoongi: lmao are you blind or what 

jimin: you still haven't changed huh 

jimin: same old yoongi, fucking every whore he sees  

yoongi: me? fucking? 

yoongi: you cheated on me 

jimin: excuse me?

jimin: i cheated on you?

Jimin was about to type something back, when he suddenly saw Yoongi calling him. Staring at his screen, he wanted to press the red button, but his instinct told him to press green.  Cussing under his breathe, he pressed the green button and brought the phone closer to his ear. 

"Hey," With a single 'hey', Jimin's mind suddenly turned from black to Yoongi. Memories were playing in his head, the dates they used to go, the cuddles they used to share, it all made Jimin's heart shatter. 

"Jimin? You there?" Jimin opened his mouth to respond, but he closed it knowing that Yoongi is going to say something next. And within seconds, he could Yoongi taking a deep breath.

"I don't know if you're listening or what not, but I just wanted to say that I miss you and I just wanted to ask you if we can meet up-"

"Meet up? Miss me?" Jimin could the tears coming as he continues speaking to Yoongi on the phone. "Why call me suddenly? Why text me suddenly?" 

"Jimin, I really miss yo-"

"If you miss me, why'd leave? Why did you leave me without an explanation? Why did you cheated on me is the question. Yoongi, I-I don't think-"

"Jiminie," And that's when it struck Jimin. 'Jiminie' the nickname Yoongi would call him. Hearing that word, made Jimin's heart even ache more. The more Yoongi hurts him, the more broken he becomes. 

"Jimi-"

"Don't call me Jiminie or baby boy, Yoongi. You don't know what I've been through-"

"I do." 

"What?" 

"You would send me text messages how you were doing everyday, how life was going. I would read them everyday, seeing you go through all the pain Jimin. I-I didn't know how hard it felt when I b-broke up with you." He could hear Yoongi crying. It was the first hearing Yoongi crying, which made Jimin guilty. How could he shut down Yoongi like that? 

"Yoongi, we can-"

"Yoongi?" Shit.