1

I highly recommend you see the movie before reading this I don't want to spoil it for u

🔫

"C'mon Josh, dinner time asshole"

Josh walks up to the small opening of the door. "Only my friends call me 'Josh'." He replied. "You don't have any friends, Josh."

Then guard says as he passes Josh the plate of "food" (Or whatever the fuck it is)

"The fuck is this?" "It's called loaf. It's got rat shit and toenails and shit like that" Josh throws the plate away and gestures to the guard for him to come closer.

"One day I'm gonna get out of here and gonna hunt you down." Josh threatens. The guard laughs. " Did you just threaten a staff member?" "Yeah, what are you going to do about it?"

Josh then is taken to a room where the staff beats the shit out of him as he tries to fight back.

♠♥♣♦

"Goddammit every fucking day!"

"C'mon Brendon. You gotta get down from there." The guard tells Brendon as he swings from the rope tied to the tøp bars

Brendon bites his lower lip and giggles as he gets down. He walks over to the guard, gripping the bars in front of him.

"You know the rules, hotness. You gotta keep off the bars." " What these bars?" Brendon asks as he starts to seductively lick the bars.

"Oh my God. You are really in bad shape upstairs." The guard tells him.

"Why don't you come in here and tell me that. What? I'm bored. C'mon I'm bored, play with me." Brendonwhined

"You put 7 men in the hospital, no one's gonna play with you. Just remember, you sleep on the floor"

"I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want." Brendon replies. 

Suddenly he's shocked by the bars and stumbles back.

Brendon sat against the prison wall giggling. "C'mon, it's just a little boy. He won't hurt you." The officer said to another.

One walked over to Brendon and grabbed him by the arm. Brendon tried to pull away and was taken to his cage.

He gets mad runs into the bars falling back.

"That is just a whole lot of pretty and a whole lot of crazy."