2

HARAMBE IS NOT REALLY DEAD

📑

The world changed when superman flew across the sky and then changed when he didn't

"Why do you need me here, Wentz?"
The man asked. Pete handed him a thick binder with "tøp secret" written on the cover.

"I know some bad guy who I think can do good." The man stared at Pete. "No way, you are not putting these maniacs back on the street." The man told Pete. "Shut up and just listen." Pete said,opening the binder

"Josh Dun A.K.A Deadshot"
🔫

A Deadshot"🔫

Deadshot
A.K.A: Josh Dun
Human arsenal
Lethal at 4000 meters

He's the world'smost wanted hit man.

"What do you want?" "This is the exterminator you called about your rating problem." Josh replied.

"So are ya gonna pay me or what? Because I'm still seeing 0s." Josh saw the man he was being paid to kill walk out of the car and into the building.

"You're not getting paid until he's dead." The man yells.

"Nope, that's not how it works. And it looks like your window is about to close." Josh says as he watches his target walk into the building

"Alright! There was an account error!" The man says as the price moves to $1000000. "Double it for being a dick." Josh demands. It rises to $2000000. Josh shoots the man dead. "The job is done." He tells the man on the phone as he hangs up and escapes.

"How did you catch him?" "I didn't. I just know who can and how..."

"You should talk to papa more, daddy." Jenna said as she looked up at Josh.

"I know. So how is Tyler doing" Josh asked, not really caring about his ex.

"Papa's fine. He stays in bed alot,but I can take care of him." "Jenna, Tyler is supposed to be taking care of you. I want you to come live with me." Josh said, looking down to his daughter.

"Papa says I can't live with you because you kill people..."

Suddenly, Batman (Ryan Ross) showed up behind the two. Josh pulled our his gun and aimed at Batman.

Jenna got in front of Josh. "Daddy please..." "JENNA,MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" Josh yelled. "Daddy, please don't do this."

Josh surrendered and hugged Jenna before he went.