Chapter 4

*** A new chapter for a new year. This chapter is vary touching to the heart I say. Hope you enjoy :) VOTE, COMMENT***

*** Video on the side is the song used as her ringtone :D love this song***

Chapter 4

I still can’t process what happened yesterday. First with the gun and then with the kiss. The school said I could have the rest of the week off of school since it was Wednesday when it happened.  I didn’t want to stay home. But I wasn’t going to school that’s for sure. I wouldn’t know what to say to Caz. It would just be awkward… Maybe I’ll just go to the library. It’s so peaceful and quiet there. I could just get lost with the words of inspiring writers, with their stories filled with imagination, twist and turns, sadness, loss, everything.

So it was decided, I would get dressed and head off to the library. It’s only around a 15-20 minute walk from my house. So I picked up some of the books that I finished that need to be returned and also put my laptop in with them in my bag so I could talk to the people that go on my web page and my website.

I haven’t gotten any contact from Caz since he kissed me the other day. But I don’t blame him. I’m still processing what had happened too. And I still don’t understand it.

Half way to the library my cell phone started to ring my awesome but weird ring tone. “Requiem For A Dream.” It’s from ‘Lord of the Rings’. Yes I know it’s nerdy but I love that movie. I’m guessing that it was Caz so I picked it up and said hello. But it wasn’t Caz.

“Hello Grace.” Said the creepy voice on the other end of the line.

“Who is this? And how did you get my number?” I demanded stopping in my tracks trying to think of who else would call me… or have my number at that.

“That doesn’t matter. But what does is you better stay away from Caz or else something BAD will happen to him. So stay away if you know what’s good for you… Or might I say Caz.” They said with a chuckle that made my fingers curl at the sound of that person laughing.

“But who are you? And what are you going to do to Caz! Don’t you dare touch him you—you monster! He’s done nothing! So leave him alone!” I yelled on the break of tears.

“Oh-contraire Grace. He’s done everything.” And then it went quiet. The mysterious caller hung up and was gone. Maybe not for good. But at least they were gone.

What was all of that about? I have to worn Caz… But they said to stay away or else they will hurt him… I don’t know what to do! I can’t let Caz get hurt, but I also can’t break my promise that I made with him. I’m so confused of what to do.

So I did the only thing I could think of. Run. Run fast and run far. So I took off in a mad dash, past the library, past the train tracks. Until I hit the woods. I ran into them as if I was being chased by someone with a chain saw and then kept running until I could see nothing but trees and moss. Here is where I will stay. Here is where I will live… or until someone actually cares enough to try and find me. My mom? She won’t even know that I’m gone… But Caz… It’s for his own good. But just so he knows that I’m okay I’ll send him a text.

Caz I’m sorry but you won’t be seeing me for a while. I’ve run away to protect you. It’s too much to explain but you will just have to believe me when I say that it’s for the best this way. I’ll miss you more then you or I will ever know. But if it’s so you’re safe… It must be done.

Forever and always. Your Grace <3

*** GAAAH i know you probably hate me DX but dont worry it will be okay... or will it. What do you want to happen next ? Tell me below in a comment. I love getting your comments they truly do make my day so PLZ comment :3 ***

***VOTE*** COMMENT!!*** <3 Kati-Bella