Chapter 5

*** LOOKLOOKLOOK :D a new chapter :3 !!! okay you probably still hate me for sending Grave away DX and i don't blame you ! i would be an angry reader to. But dont worry I think you will love me and it again at the end :3... -_- no what i dont care u better love it <3 :D injoy!!! ***

***Picture on tthe side is of Caz :D***

Chapter 5

It’s the first night of being on my own. It’s getting a bit chilly out now. I should have been smart and packed some things into my bag before I ran away to the woods. I still have ¾ of battery left on my phone. Caz hasn’t texted me back from my good-bye text I sent earlier. I hope he will understand that this is the best. It’s safer for him this way. I don’t know what I would do without him if I lost him… I can’t think about that. Especially if I was the one that could of stopped it from happening in the first place.

I wonder if anyone know or cares that I’m gone. I wonder if Caz cares… I texted him at noon and it’s now 3:30 PM. School has been out for close to an hour now. What if he was happy that I’m gone. So that he doesn’t  have anyone to worry about anymore?

I just can’t remember I have some food in my backpack. Good thing because I’m so hungry! It’s 5PM and still no text or call from Caz. I guess he doesn’t care what happens to me after all…

While eating a rice crispy square my phone starts to ring. The caller is unknown… Maybe it’s my mom. So I decided to pick it up.

“Hello again Grace.” It was the same creepy voice from last time.

“Why are you calling me! I did what you told me to do. I ran away so I wouldn’t be near Caz . So you have no right calling me anymore.” I said standing up and starting to pace getting angry.

“But you broke a rule my dear Grace…” The line went quite for a while as if waiting for a response.

“What rules? You never told me any rules!” I can’t remember them telling me any rules. They just told me to stay away from Caz or they would hurt him.

“You contacted Caz today Grace, during 3rd period. I was watching to make sure you didn’t show in class. You didn’t, but when he checked his cell from your text he stood up and ran out of the room. Then the school.” Caz did care after all. But why didn’t he answer my text?

“You made a grave mistake contacting him Grace. It deserves punishment.”

“I was saying good-bye you a—you have no right to hurt him or anyone for me saying good-bye. No right at all!” Before the mystery caller could answer to me I  hung up the phone and started to cry. Was it a mistake to say good-bye? NO! But did I make the mistake of running away to leave Caz to fend for himself? I’m not sure but it’s too late now… Or is it?

“Why are you crying all alone girl? You’re too pretty to one, be on your own. And two, to cry with no one to comfort you.” I knew that unsteady voice behind me. But I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing to hear it.

But when I turned around I couldn’t help it. My emotions took over me and before I knew it my arms were around their strong neck and their hair was in my eyes as they rested the underneath of their neck on my head. Then I looked up into his ice blue eyes and smiled. I missed this boy so much. The way his dark brown hair swooped over his eyes in a cute and funny way. How my head oh so perfectly fit in the space of his collar bone and his neck. Even the body AXE that I usually yell at him for putting way too much on! But none of that matters because he was here. And in front of my very own eyes.

Caz. He came and found me. Man I missed this boy. But how did he find me? And what about him being in danger from the mystery caller? I don’t know but at this moment I don’t care. My boy is here and that’s all that matters… he still cares about my well being.

***SOOOOO??? are you a happy camper :3 CAZ IS BACK :D and with Grace :3 weelll it all cant stay happy go lucky for long :3 sorry. But i will not tell you what happens next wanna leave a cliff hanger ;) as always :D***

***VOTE!!!*** 

***COMMENT :3!! ***