On A Date...?

ON A... DATE?

"Maia. Gimme some of your fat." Patrick started teasing her or maybe annoying her. Why?

They're stuck in a room.

"Shut up, Patrick." Maia rolls her eyes at him. "You bastard. Out of all people, why am I stuck with you?!" Her voice was filled with anger. Patrick didn't know how to reply, but he teased her more.

"Why don't you jump on the floor so the ground will shake--"

Maia delivered an uppercut to him before he could even continue his annoying sentence. She can't stand being with him for two reasons.

One is that he's a fucking bastard who loves shit.

Two is that Maia has a crush on him.

"Now..." Patrick muffles, holding his chin. "I need some ice..." His face was full of pain as Maia can't calm down. If Anna hadn't left her in the first place, she wouldn't be stuck in this situation.

"Hey." A serious voice was heard cutting through Maia's trail of thoughts. "Can we get out of here?"

"I've got no fucking idea how." Maia shuffles her hair in exasperation as she sighs heavily after. "You go out the window and kill yourself. Best way." She teases as a surprise soft pinch landed in her cheek.

"Like hell I'll leave you here." Patrick smirks, acting heroic. Even though Maia thinks of this as a joke, she felt so flustered. Like he really meant it.

"W-W-W--"

"Ahahahaha." His awkward laugh blurted out on his large mouth. "I have a better idea."

"I bet it's su~~per shitty." Maia teases but his face was dead serious. This is gonna work.

"Well, if we try it and it succeed, treat me to a restaurant at some time." Patrick, once again, acts like he's the protagonist of some shounen manga.

"Why should I treat you?!" She grunts in shock. He's a total gentleman, alright.

"Just using you as an excuse."

"Excuse for what?"

He picked up some shovel and started the process. Maia could see him working on something up the ceiling. But, he was saying something to her.

"Whaaaaat?" She shouts at him. He uses a hammer this time and repeated some words again. Maia was goddamn curious.

"Goddamnit, say it loud and clear, Patri--"

"An excuse for a date!!" Patrick smiles at Maia, going back to his work. She sighs with sadness even though she knew she had no chance.

Basco climbs down the magically appeared ladder from above and carries it near the windows.

"A date with who?" Maia asks him. Just because he's dating someone different doesn't mean Maia's gonna give up.

"You're so slow." After finishing the ladder position, he went near the girl.

"Goddamn. I don't have money so, I have to tell the girl I'll join with that she has to treat me. So we could go... On a date?"

Speechless, she just hugged him tight as he hugs her back. It was a chest-tighting monent but... It's something new.

"U-Uh. Can't breathe Maia!" He screams with a playful tone she fell in love with. It's just... A first for her.

"Shut up." Her giggly laugh had made her sound like a girl more. They both thought of the same thing afterwards.

'Can we just be in here in this room forever?'