Truthful Lie

TRUTHFUL LIE

Sitting on that corner, wondering what was in there. What was there for her. Living life for exactly 19 years alone with her friends.

For once, can her mouth speak the truth?

One lie after another. She became so used to it; she accidentally told one to her parents. But, they never saw through it. She got used to it.

Glaring to that bit of a corner who did nothing wrong.

Her friends thought she was the quiet and kind one. The angelic type of friend which you rarely find. The type of girl whom you can take control easily but, you'll surrender to her utter kindness.

But she isn't all that.

She's your worst nightmare. The scariest person in your universe. The type of who could backstab you silently, thinking ill of you while smiling with you.

The worst is that she hides that she hates you and shows a mask.

The girl best to avoid.

Sitting there with sullen eyes, she thinks of hatred to herself.

She loves someone. But he rejected her easily. People tell her if she still loves him. She does.

But she doesn't.

It hurts to remember. Memories she had with him as a friend, never a lady. The pain lies inside her. She wanted to forget it all, but how?

A lie.

Her mouth utters a 'no'. Even if she loves him for all eternity, he won't return it back. If he does, all he'd do is hate. Hate himself for answering to her.

With that, she has to utter words a normal mouth can say. A lie.

Sitting on that corner, a girl pours great tears. Tears of regret. Sadness. When can she feel happiness? Freedom from all life?

When can she show the truth? Tell the truth? Show the truth?

When?

Looking up, she realizes what lies she'd been telling. The lie's hidden truth.

She wasn't kind at all. She wanted to be like that, to be loved and taken care of. That's all she ever wanted. So, she told lies.

The lies with hidden truths no one ever seen.

She's just finding that one person. Just that one person who could accept her for who she is. Hope. She lets the idea slide.

No more hope for her. Too much lies for one life.

She sat there on that corner. Silently fading away from Earth. Leaving for a better place. Wanting to start again.

With a life filled with the truth.

-end-