One Little Plan

A/N: This is requested by a friend of mine.  A continuation of 'One Little OTP' one-shot.

-----

I felt like I am being challenged, being pushed into one corner of a little room. Seeing the both of them, it is a lot harder than I thought.

May is the same as usual, being bashful and harsh around me, still not believing my attitude change. We hang out even though we are not classmates anymore, but we even found a more perfect solution to our communication.

We became roommates.

Apartment searching was a bit hard, but our families supported the idea. My family was a bit hesitant at first, worrying about two girls living alone and something might happen which they will regret, but May defended the idea on where we'll both be safe. Oh well.

Now, she tells me a lot of stories about her class and it was fun to hear. I loved every story she tells me and the hint of happiness in her voice makes me smile as well.

Raymond, on the other hand, has turn for the worst. He became a lot flirty and it pisses me off. He uses the sweet words like, "You look pretty," then he'll say,  "You suck ass." He is just that kind of person.

I tell this to May every time I reach home as she listens to me attentively. Specifically, I told her every detail of every thing I observe about Raymond, but she simply scoffs it away, saying "I really feel nothing for him anymore, okay? Stop trying so hard for us." Then, we talk about other things as I follow along.

"Stop trying so hard for us."

Well, bitch, you are too late.

In the middle of the night, hearing her snores made me not sleep. I stood up and walked to my study table as I carefully closed the door to our room. I must plan something for them to be together. An action plan. Yup.

I abruptly grab a piece of paper, smashing it down on the table. My tapping fingers and questioning position also went, as if on cue. I stared at the clean white sheet of paper in front of me and started asking myself of the 'Best Plan to Make my Pairing Official' action plan. I drew them, in animated form, just on the corner for some inspiration as an idea pops to mind.

There, I scribbled: "Since prom is going to occur this year, why not help them get a dance and chat?" After finishing the scribbling, I added a note, "Note: You probably can't do it by yourself, so ask for someone's help. Now you ask why? You know the fucking answers and you-" I stopped scribbling. Well, here goes my pessimistic attitude. But, that attitude of mine knows the best of me. I crossed the idea with a single line, but I ended it with an asterisk. I'll give it a try,

Tapping that finger of mine once again, an idea popped to mind. "Try to insert Raymond if you are talking to May or vice versa. This way, whenever they meet, they are gonna ask one another why you are so noisy and all that shit." I rewarded myself with compliments, agreeing with my inner fangirl that this might be the best idea yet. I left a note as well, "But what the fuck will happen if they don't meet or Raymond goes all 'ugh its may again' kind-of attitude. You will screw up and-" 

I fucking hate notes.

While I was hating myself with the automatic-notes-hate-advice attitude I have, a beautiful scheme came to mind. "What if you simply put them together? Just go straightforward with the both of them. How you pair them and obssessively love to see them together. How you plan to charcoal sketch the both of them in a canvas and hang them in your wall. How you make them as an inspiration for all the fluffy and romantic stories you make." I left my mouth hanging, as I felt my hand move on its own.

"Just tell them straight. You definitely can do it."

A little bit more, I would've cried. I cherished the paper and actually hugged it in my chest. It was so motivational. My mind was going, "How the fuck did I think of that?" or "I am so fucking cool."  Noticing the time, I let myself take a break and make the night pass by. I probably won't be able to do this, but my love for the both of them has some unique powers. I swear to the Almighty that I will fucking make them official and happy and i-can't-think-of-another-adjective- I felt my vision darkening and my mind relaxing.

Well, let's hope for the best of me to appear for tomorrow.