Sleeping Subject

SLEEPING SUBJECT

Currently holding my eyelids up, literally, for Values Ed.

I am not good with this sort of things. My friend here, Sally, started snoring softly all of a sudden, infecting me with her intimidating sleep. She's mentally an idiot; not even trying to bother covering her face before the deadly teacher deals 'things' with her. Hey, it's no joke. She's really frightening. 

Scanning for available friends surrounding me, my eye landed on my first non-sleeping victim.

"Gab," I called out silently as I threw some dirty things at him which I picked from the dirty floor. It's become a habit when I talk to him. That urges you to really can't help but throw something dirty at a self-conscious man. 

"Shut up," he groaned. Yay. I caught his attention.

But, it immediately disappeared.

Annoyed by his pick of ignoring me, I threw some of my ugly drawings at him, wanting to impale him with my ever-so-simple ballpen. He looked back at me and turns his head to another direction, clearly showing me that he doesn't want to talk to me.

The fight is on.

I carefully took Sally's stretchable tie and used it as a slingshot. Her tie ain't just normal today and I don't know why. But, if it's something, I would like to know it. Anyways, it's out of rubber, the most stretchable material I've ever seen (second goes to undergarment garter). I aimed directly in his forehead as I counted slowly to three. Then, BAM!

I hit him.

Congratulations to Camille for being the best slingshot aimer since-- I don't know. I'm immortal. Just kiddin'.

He glared at me and took a seat apart from me, leaving a blank chair between our seats. "What you wan'na do?" he asked. Also, if there's something annoying with this guy, it's his idiot language. 

"'Nah," I replied as I kept swatting the air in sign of comedy, "Just need someone to talk to."

He fixed his position properly and leaned closer to me, but not sitting on the middle chair. "Findin' someone too."

I grinned and immediately started the conversation to drive away my droopiness. We talked about some things, but mainly about the guesses we have that currently lies in the school canteen and the teases he makes about my fats. Hey, dude. That's obviously discrimination in shape. Or something like that.

Until, the most unwanted person finally sat on the almost-left-behind middle chair which lies between me and Gab. 

"Carbonara or pasta," Roscoe utters, crawling towards the said chair without making the teacher notice him. I wanted Sally to switch with me, like right now, but she's sound asleep and still not noticed by the teacher. She uses stealth magic. Such power she holds.

"Can't you see," Gab's voice snapped through my thoughts. I clearly forgot he was still here. "The conversation is between the both of us. Camille," he pointed at me, and continued, "And me," he points his index finger back at him, making Roscoe frown a bit. 

"Add some people in it," he smiles lightly, suddenly making my heart flutter. Hey, he's handsome like that. "Or let Camille decide," he smirks at me. Gab looked at me, clearly making actions to make me say 'no' to Roscoe. He shook his head violently and made his arms form a huge cross to make sure that the message is properly delivered to me. I giggled a bit which is really rare to happen.

Oh Sally, you are missing a lot of things.

"Why not?" I scoffed at Gab, making him glower a bit. Roscoe smiles naughtily at the said man and did the who's-the-man-now face. I forced to silence my mouth by covering the whole book in my face and the results went splendidly well.

Abruptly, Gab stood up and went to his original place. "I hate you, guys," he utters quietly, but we both managed to hear it. Well, he said it while smiling, so there are no hard feelings.

The feeling of droopiness and sleepiness suddenly befalls me since I can't start a proper conversation with Roscoe. I really can't. I'm not that close to him or talked a lot. A pang! in my head made me feel twice as sleepy as before, eyelids suddenly starts to collapse. I wanted to be one of the closest persons he ever had since forever. I...

My head dropped. 

Do you know the feeling of being asleep yet you could still hear some voices? I have that power. Hah, Sally, you weak mortal.

"Lean on me," a seemingly familiar male voice calls out to me but my body won't respond to my senses. My body's asleep but my mind's awake. How interesting.

He sighed a bit, which caught my attention. "Then, I'll force you to." 

He gently carried my shoulders and made my head rest on his skinny yet firm. His warm hands rested on my forehead so my head wouldn't fall. I felt touched by it and felt my mind senses go to sleep. He started carressing my head like how a mother would to her beloved child.

Whoever this guy is, I love you. 

-----------

"Hey, Roscoe!" Gab calls out, started to walk towards him. "Didn't expect you to--"

He arrived to a stop just to see Camille's peaceful sleeping face leaning to Roscoe's thin shoulders. He snickered a little bit as he heard Sally snap awake.

"Gab...? Why?" She asked him lazily, as he points at the couple sitting beside her silently. Her eyes squinted wide and laughed softly. Before he may even say a word to her, Sally hushed Gab and sneaked away after taking a cute picture of cute scenery.

Cute?

Well, it's cute that Camille slept on Roscoe's shoulder, yeah.

But, the fact that Roscoe's head lied on top of Camille's with a face of purity and love makes it a lot cuter, doesn't it?