fifteen | multi

carter_king: true love @dany

carter_king: true love @dany.blake @jennys

94 likes | 5 comments

dany.blake: when did you even take that picture

carter_king: i have my own ways @dany.blake

jennys: creepy @carter_king

parkers_: #couplegoals @dany.blake @jennys

petersjosh: he doesn't even go here! @parkers_

_____________

"I CAN'T BELIEVE Josh. He's even ruder than you Jenny." Dany said, poking her best friend who was sitting next to her bed with her toes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jenny said, lifting her head up to look at her best friend.

"Do you really need an explanation?" Carter asked from his position on the floor. Whenever the three of them were together, they would always have a weird seating plan.

Jenny glared at him but then all three of them started laughing, and the topic was forgotten.

"Dany, what are you gonna do about Tom?" Carter asked, getting up and sitting on the bed, next to Dany. She straightened.

"I don't know. Maybe he's not who he says he is and I shouldn't have started talking to him." she sighed.

"Why do you want to meet him so much anyway? It's not like you need friends, you have us." Jenny said, now sitting on the bed too.

"I-I don't know I just-I think I might like him." Carter and Jenny's jaws fell, and they looked at eachother in excitement. Then they looked back at their friend.

"Oh my god, really?!?"

"Look, it's not that big of a deal, it's probably just a stupid crush that'll go away soon." Dany said, her cheeks red.

"But you haven't even seen him!"

"I know, I just always get really excited whenever he texts me and I get really sad when he says he's still not back from LA." A silence fell between the three, but it was soon lost when Dany's phone rang. Jenny jumped on it to see who the text was from.

"It's ftom him!!!"

"What? Give me that." Dany said, holding out her hand.

_________________

[tom]
hey
i'm coming back to mew york in two weeks

________________

TOM LET OUT a big breath when he sent that text. He was finally ready to meet her, so he texted her. But he knew she would suspect something if he just happened to be back in New York.

_______________

"WAIT WHAT?" DANY yelled when she read that text. Carter was too shocked  to do anything, and Jenny had started dancing across the room.

"What do I say?" Dany asked as she held the phone in her hands. Jenny turned to her and looked at her as she was stupid.

"You say you wanna meet him, dumbass."