Chapter 19

Cassandre POV 

He was kissing me. Jake, the big bad guy of the town, the man who had been taking care of me for the past weeks and the guy on which I had developped a crush was kissing me ! After a short moment of shock, I responded to his kiss. My arms went on instinct gripping his biceps. 

I was enjoying his lips on mine. He was kissing me with passion and anger. He was still sweet. But I started to wonder after a while if all of this was real ... I was beyond drunk after all ! I could be passed out and dreaming about this amazing moment. Maybe I should pinch myself ? Would it be weird ? 

My thoughts were interrupted when he made me gasp by biting my bottom lip. He then slid his tongue in my mouth. OK, this is definetly not a dream. I smile a little against his lips after this realisation. 

He started walking without breaking the kiss and my knees came in contact with the edge of the bed. I broke out of the kiss to breathe. He was staring deep in my eyes. He then pushed me a little while pecking my lips so that I would be sitting on the bed. I was looking up at him as he took off his jacket. I took in his marvelous body and tried not to drool on it.

He then leaned on me so that I was lying and he was hovering me. He took his weight off me and started kissing me again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth. I moved my hands in his hair and started playing with it. 

He left my lips to trail kissing down my jawline and onto my neck. His hands wandered around my body. He started sucking and licking down my collarbone. I bit my lip in pleasure. His hands came back to my chest. His grabbed my front dress zipper and started slidding it down revealing my breast. 

I started feeling inconfortable... I didn't want him to see my body or go this far... The boys might think that I have done the 'deed' but the truth is that I was still a virgin. Call me old fashioned but I considered that you shouldn't lose your Big V in the back off the car or out drunk ... Like right now ! I gripped his hand to stop him and looked up at him. 

" Jake, we need to stop ... " I told him with a small voice. He looked up at me confused and I squirmed under his gaze. " I just don't feel like it ... And I am kind of confused right now " I explain truthfully.

" Confused ?" he asked with amusement in his voice.

" Yeah ... Why did you kiss me Jake ?" I asked shyly biting my lip. 

" I kissed you because I couldn't resist you anymore." he replied stroking my hair still hovering me.  "I wanted to do that from the moment I first saw you in that restaurant. From the moment, you spoke back to me." 

I smiled at him and leaned forward to peck his lips. I thanked the alcoohol for this push on bravery ! I would have never done it sober. He started kissing back and deepening the kiss. He let his hand slip under my dress and rest on my breast. 

" Don't ! " I said sternly furrowing my eyebrows at him. 

" Cassie, I like you and I think you like me too so what is the matter ?" he ask in a sweet voice. I sigh. 

" Do you need an answer ?" 

" I'd rather ... I don't like seeing you like that. " he said looking deep into my eyes making me more inconfortable.

" I just ... I'm drunk Jake. I don't really imagine my first time drunk after a bad night." I said playing with my zipper that seemed suddendly really interesting. The silence made me realise what I had just admitted to my crush. I looked up at him and saw his shocked expression. 

" You're a virgin ?" he said grinnig. I covered my head in my hands to hide my blush. It was my time to leave. I push Jake off me  and starting getting up but I only fell back down on the bed due to my dizziness. Jake started laughing at me and my face heated up in embarrassement.