Sicky

Arins POV

I was laying on the couch coughing. I was slightly sick with a cold. Dan was trying to take care of me but I already said I didn't need help. Once I said that he looked me in the eyes and said. I'm not leaving your side until you feel better. Ironically he wasn't right now he was at the store getting soup stuff or whatever.

It was really nice for Dan to take care of me but I always kinda felt weird around him like...butterflies. I didn't want to think about it but with the fact no one will let me get up and play video games and that Dan was gone I didn't really have a choice. I mean I had to think about it at some point.

Crrreeeekkkk...I heard the door open slowly. I got scared Dan left like 5 minutes ago or was it ten I can't really remember because I'm sick and scared.

I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

"Hey big cat" I heard someone whisper gently."You up?"

I slowly opened my eyes showing I was quote on quote waking up. I saw Dan there with a small smile on his face.

"I made you some lunch" said Dan as he pointed behind him where there was soup.

"Thanks" I said in my most sincere voice possible.

"Once your done eating it call me so I can get the bowl".

Dan started to leave the room before I called him.

"Hey Dan?"

"Ya Arin?"

"Uh can y-you stay?"

"Of course".

He sat right next to me as I sat up.

"Thanks man I just don't want to stay alone".

"It's fine...um do you mind if I watch tv so I don't get bored- No Offense just you know".

"Why wouldn't I, I don't want to just sit here eating in silence. That would be awkward". I said with a small laugh.

Dan smiled at me causing me to feel weird again. He called me big cat hee hee. I thought to myself.

Dan turned on the tv and sat there with his arm around my shoulder. We sat there for a little bit before I built up the courage to ask.

"Hey why did you call me big cat?" I asked out of the random.

"Huh? Oh I don't know you looked like a big kitty sleeping on the couch".

My face turned pink. "Oh ok" I said with a smile on my face and then I coughed.

"Oh you should probably lay down" Dan said to me in a kind of worried tone.

"I already told you I'm fine I just have a co-" I stopped my self and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"NEVER MIND" I tried my best to yell.

I then heard Dan laughs bit and walk to my door. I heard him knock and I answered.

"You don't want to come in".

"Ok uh I'll just stay out here by the door for when you come back out".

I threw up again into the toilet. I slowly got up and washed off my face I practically threw away lunch. But I felt a thousand times better...still sick tho.

I then exit the bathroom almost falling over. Dan was silently waiting by the door and immediately got up went he saw I was having trouble. He helped me walk all the way back into my room holding my hand. My face went pink again and this time Dan noticed.

"Hey you need to go throw up again?"

"No n-no I'm fine" I stuttered.

"Your obviously not what's wrong".

My eyes shifted to Dan still holding my hand while we were on the couch and back. Dan looked at the same spot and he blushed more than I did. He removed his hand quickly and apologized.

"Sorry man I didn't-".

I couldn't say anything for some reason. I was looking Dan straight in the eyes as we started getting closer and closer. Suddenly our lips touched and we stayed there now actually kissing each other. I slowly moved away from Dan's mouth and he did the same. We stared at each other...just stared.

"I wished we kissed before you through up" Dan said breaking the silence as we sat there laughing.