Cute

Dan's POV

[There's one thing people don't know about me, I'm bisexual. The reason I haven't told anyone this was because I was always a afraid of being picked on and for everyone to hate me. Arin said that what ever problem I was having it would help to write it down and there's a lot more than I thought. But...I also think I'm in love with my best friend. I know it seems crazy but its true. I can't stop thinking about him. The way he smiles, how his eyes shine a hazel in the sunlight, how his hair is up sometimes in that cute little manbun of his makes me want to faint, but I'm getting a head of myself. I'm going to throw this paper away after writing this but I still don't want to say who I'm talking about. Its just too hard to admit...]

I read the paper over and sighed, then I crushed it up and through it away. I looked up at the clock.

Better be heading to the grump space.

I got up from my chair as it squeaked and grabbed my keys off the coffie table.

Dan: Hey Arin I'm heading over to work on game grumps now, sorry for the delay.

Arin❤:Don't worry about it though I would like to hear an excuse on why your late.

Dan:Hold up I'm on the road now ttyl

I put my phone in my jacket and started going over to the Grump space. On the way there I just listened to what was on the 80s station.

~Time Skip...because~

"Hey Ar",I said excitedly.

"Oh, hey Dan".

I walked into the recording area to see Arin sitting on the floor trying to fix the wiring.

"So it might take a minute to set up, heh heh", he said sarcasticly.

"Figured", I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"So what do you want to play"?

"Well I don't know your the one messing with the cords".

"Well- I meant- what console!"

"Whoa bro calm down, are you ok?"

He looked at the cords frustratedly.

"I don't know man just, a lot has been on my mind lately and these stupid cords suck ass".

"Well why don't I help you with that", I said as I awkwardly flipped off the couch and sat next to Arin. I grabbed a jumble of cords and continued.

"So what's on your mind big cat?"

He looked over at me but didn't say anything. I looked back at him.

"Arin?"

He shook his head a bit and looked away.

"I don't really want to talk about it".

I gave him a concerned look but decided it was best not ask him.

~Time Skip~

We finally set up Paper mario and I was ready to play! With whatever Arin had on his mind I didn't want to hurt more by making him play an awful game so now its my turn. There was only one problem though...no one was saying anything. After many failed atempts of trying to start a conversation with Arin I turned off the recording and looked over at him.

"Look buddy, I hate to bug you but I want to know what's wrong because your not talking".

"I-...I can't tell you".

"Arin, please, I care about you too much to see you suffer like this".

He avoided eye contact as much as possible.

"Dan I..." he sighed "Dan I think I love you in a way i shouldn't love you. I know its wrong and weird but I can't help it. Your just so caring and lov-"

I kissed him, I kissed Arin Hanson. It was long and passionate like both of us were waiting for it forever. I stopped to take a breath.

"Arin, I love you too."

A/N BOOM, DONE!...its not very good BUT ITS SOMETHING FOR NOW! Thanks for reading ❤🎉