Chapter 9

Lightningstorm screamed. Did she hear her right? Two villains, now? Ravenstar dead.

"Bluesoul?"

"Yes, child?"

"I am sorry you had to die, but your death caused me to escape what was holding me back from the prophecy," Lightningstorm.

-_-_-_-_-

When Lightningstorm awoke she heard the screams of cats.

She unsheathed her claws and leapt onto a cat attacking Airstar.

She slashed the cats white pelt. Blood splattered on the cat. The cat screamed while Lightningstorm locked eyes with the cat. Skyrose?

"NO! LEAVE HER ALONE MURDERER!" shouted a brown tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Oakbranch?

Lightningstorm's head was spinning now.

"Thunderclan! Kill the traitor!" shouted Honeystar.

Oakbranch, Flamepaw, Falconpaw, and Lilyfern leapt towards Lightningstorm.

"No!" shouted Gooseflight as he jumped in front of the cats.

"Gooseflight!" cried Snowshine.

Gooseflight was then slashed by Thunderclan.

As his eyes grew dim and his breathing hardened, Honeystar yowled, "The Lake!"

She was right. The lake was raising up and coming towards the clans.

Everyone ran, except Lightningstorm.

The Lake swallowed Lightningstorm and Gooseflight.

It lifted them into the sky.

"Shadowclan! Thunderclan! Why do we fight? We only lose cats, and there is never a winner when someone has died. We may think there is, but there isn't. If this battle was because of my life, why do fight to kill others than me? We have lost friends, kin, and clanmates today. Please end this fighting. I will go. To where ever my travels take me, but I will return. When my heart knows what it needs to," called Lightningstorm.

The water put them on the ground and retreated.

"I-I-I ..." Gooseflight muttered before passing out.