going to the past part 1

It was a normal day for Sakura get up, get dressed, train, and then sleep that was her routine.

Until Naruto Uzumaki ran through Konoha with the famous rogue Sasuke Uchiha by his side.

Sakura was shocked after months of trying to get the Uchiha he was back with that stupid smirk on his face heading straight for her, then she heard Naruto yell from the top of his lungs "Sakura-chan!"

Sakura P.O.V.

I felt like an idiot frozen in place I couldn't believe it, Sasuke really came back then I heard Naruto yell my name and that snapped me out of my train of thought then the next thing I know I'm on the ground in a bone crushing hug from Naruto.

Get off her "dobe" I hear Sasuke say in a monotone voice.

Shut up "teme" Naruto yelled back.

Then I stood up and brushed Naruto off and smiled at Naruto who gives me a big grin, and says "I filled that promise Sakura-chan!" I laugh and hug Naruto.

I turn to Sasuke and smile and welcome him home who gives me a hn ,then Naruto pulls Sasuke away and goes to tell the rest of the gang about Sasuke

I walk to my apartment and open the door to find Kakashi-sensei on my couch reading Icha Icha Paradise, sometimes I wonder if he ever finishes the book .

When Kakashi looks up he sees a deep in thought pink haired konuichi. He gets up and waves a hand in front of her face,

Then Sakura comes back to see her old sensei waving a hand with a concerned look then I shake my head and look at Kakashi giving him my full attention.

Kakashi P.O.V

I arrive at Sakuras house and sit on her couch and take out my favorite book and read then I notice the lock turning and see Sakura with a blank expression and then she turns to me then she goes deep in thought

I got off the couch to see my ex-student and wave a hand in front of her face but get no response and I look at her with worry then she snaps out of it and looks at me. I approach her and say a quick hello and tell her Lady Tsunade needs her urgent then she disappears with a swirl of cherry blossoms.