going to the past part 2

Sakura P.O.V

I arrive at tsunades office with a grin. Maybe I'll get a mission or do a shift at the hospital I thought. I knocked at and hear a faint come in.

When I open the door, I see all my friends including the Uchiha. Then I look at tsunade and see a serious expression on her face

Tsunade P.O.V

I had sent Kakashi to retrieve Sakura. Then I heard footsteps and a knock, I say "come in" and I see my apprentice/daughter with a huge grin plastered on her face.

But then she looks around then at me then the grin vanishes and but the fire in her eyes burn brighter.

Sakura P.O.V

After I understand the situation I give Tsunade my full attention, then she speaks and says "All of you have a mission of  the X class that means no chance of coming back to the Village Hidden in the Leaves , only some have done X class and that was the fourth hokage his mission was to seal the nine tails" she then looks at Naruto and looks back at me.

She continues with "I have chosen you because each of you are exceptional ninja and will get the job done."

"Now if any of you don't want to be here walk away cause this is serious business."

I look around but no one leaves and inwardly smile wide

When I look at Tsunade and I see she has a smirk on her face ,then she says Now that you are ready I'll tell you the mission.

"Your mission is to go back in time when Madara Uchiha is planning the destruction of the world and assassinate him and go back to the way you were before but like I said you can't come back home."

Then she looks at all of us with determination, sadness, and love. Then we all nod and say "I accept this mission."

She looks away and says " Two more things your rank is Anbu and say goodbye to your family and be here at 12 sharp at midnight."

Then we all walk out with determined and sad looks but we hold our heads high.