Meeting Team Minato

Kakashi P.O.V

When we got there I saw the team from the ramen stand who I remembered were Sakura, Naruto, but I didn't know who the other was. He did look like an Uchiha with the onyx eyes and hair but that could be just a coincidence right?

Sakura P.O.V

When the hokage arrived I saw that he brought along his team, that consisted of Kakashi-sensei, Obito Uchiha, and Rin Nohara then I saw that the fourth hokage was going to start the briefing for the team about us and who we are and why were here.

Hokage/ Minato P.O.V

When I got to my office I saw that the team who was from the future were here and then I saw my own team then I started to talking, "Now Team Minato you are probably confused why you are here and I will answer all questions after I brief you." "Now this team is here is from the future and I know you are probably thinking but it is true they are sent here from the fifth hokage, Tsunade Senju who is a legendary Sannin, known as the slug princess for her summoning and expertise in medicine." "Now their mission is to fix the past so the future can be better, the mission is that they are going to kill Madara Uchiha, one of the founders of the leaf village, it says that he is destroying the village because of his jealousy for Hashirama and wants to destroy everything he has created." " Now ask me questions if you don't have any, then leave."

Team Minato P.O.V

What the hell is sensei saying thought Kakashi. "Ok ok ok ok so you're saying that the babe and The two idiots are from the future!" Yelled Obito. "Yes" answered Minato. "Umm is Sakura trained by Lady Tsunade?"Asked Rin. "Yes she is that's why she had monstrous strength", said Minato. "Who is the black haired one called and are there any more people involved in this mission and also how is Madara Uchiha alive?" asked Kakashi monotonic. "Yes there are a few more people involved who are from the future and I'll get them all to introduce themselves  to you guys and Madara Uchiha was revived by a man named Kabuto who was an underling to the unstable Sannin, Orochimaru and revived Madara under the command of a man named Black Zetsu who gave Kabuto the Edo Tensei Justsu, which i might add is a secret", replied Minato. "Alright now you all are dismissed except for... wait what is your team name in the future?" asked Minato.

Sakura P.O.V

"We are called Team seven in the future who is led by Kakashi the Copy-nin of Konoha", replied Sakura. "Yeah! And we are the best in the hidden leaf village!" Yelled Naruto. "Hn" Sasuke said with a little nod to say Naruto was right.

So I updated sorry for not doing it for idk years! But thanks for reading it!