in the future part two

Sakura P.O.V

After the white light consumes me I wake up to see Naruto and Sasuke already up, I get up to see that we are in a different place. I see that Naruto has already noticed that I'm awake than he says "Sakura-chan!! We made it!!!" I smile and reply "Yeah, so now let's wake up the others", then a couple of minutes everybody is up and ready to go so I start walking to where I think the village is. (Oh and I forgot to mention that Sakura and the rest are 14 years old and Kakashi too.) Then we reach the gates of Konoha to see that nothing really changed except that the guards at the gate look younger and still asleep so we all creep across then we zoom to where the hokage tower is to see the 4th Hokage younger, alive, and surprised then he gets up and says "Who are you and what do you want," we answer "We came from the future to kill Madara Uchiha." Then he bursts out laughing and says "So you think Madara Uchiha is still alive", with amusement then I give him a scroll Lady Tsunade gave me incase this happened.
Flashback

Sakura, here is a scroll for you and everyone, incase no one believes you, and now go say bye to your parents.(ik it sucks😅😆)

Flashback ends

Still Sakura P.O.V

When I see the hokage read over and see his amusement is gone all there is, is seriousness. He then turns to me and says "I am sorry for my rudeness." "Now that you'll be with us I will put you in the system so now all you guys need to do is try to blend in so now you are dismissed", then he turns to his paper work and we all walk out and go out to the village.