finding my ex-sensei

Sakura P.O.V

When everyone was in the village we all split up. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji said they wanted to eat and try to see their sensei and Sai said he wanted to be with Ino-pig which made her blush red. Then Neji and Tenten had the almost same idea with their sensei but wanted to train which was typical for them. So I was stuck with Naruto not that I minded but Sasuke I did he just kept staring at me which was creepy. Then Naruto ran to the ramen stand which meant me and Sasuke had to run to catch up but when Naruto reached it he stopped with his mouth open.

Naruto P.O.V

When I ran from Teme and Sakura-chan I had one place in mind and that meant ramen then I heard running in the back of me which I already knew it was Sakura-chan and Teme but when I went to the stall I saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kakashi-sensei! But I knew he wouldn't know me but it was still surprising and also the most surprising thing was that he was the same age as me and everybody then I felt Sakura-chan come then she turned to me then she looked the way I was facing then she looked surprised then Teme came and looked at Kakashi without interest and Asked "Can we eat?" , I snapped out of my trance and saw that Teme and Sakura-chan had already ordered then I turned to the man and asked for some miso ramen and sat down with them and ate quickly then I got a pervy thought and whispered it to Sakura and jumped out of my seat and ran off before Sakura-chan could catch me.

Sakura P.O.V

When I saw Kakashi-sensei I was surprised but got over it and went to eat with Sasuke then I noticed that Naruto was smiling pervertedly then told me "Hey sakura Chan who do you prefer Teme or kakashi-sensei?",then he  laughed with his hand over his mouth (which he looked like a witch who is constipated) and  jumped out of his chair before I could grab him and I got and I then I yelled "NARUTO YOU IDIOT ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL BEAT TO A BLOODY PULP TO WHERE THEY WONT EVEN KNOW WHO IT IS!!!" "SHANNARO!!!" Then I heard him yell back "THEN CATCH ME SAKURA-CHAN AND I WON'T BE EASY TO BEAT!!" "DATTEBAYO!!! Then I ran after him with chakra filled fists and then I punched the ground and it broke and trapping Naruto then I grabbed him and hauled him over my back like bag of potatoes while he was struggling and whining saying "Put me down!" "Sakura-chan!!" Then I threw him on the ground near the ramen stand where I saw Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, and others heads turned.

Kakashi P.O.V

I was at the ramen stand when I heard footsteps running and unfamiliar chakra and I tensed up then I turned my head to look and saw a guy my age with blonde hair and blue eyes just like my sensei then he stopped at the stand then his mouth fell open when he looked at me then I heard two sets of running footsteps and saw a girl the same age as me and the guy she had pink bubblegum hair and dark jade eyes and looked delicate then she looked at me and seemed surprise but then I saw another guy this but this guy had black hair which looked blue and black eyes then he looked at me coldly then turned away from me and then asked the boy and the girl "Can we eat?" The girl looked at him  and sat next to him while the blonde one kept looking but he saw the girl and black haired one started to eat so he ordered then I saw that him and The girl we're having a conversation then he got up but dodged when the girl tried to grab him then he ran and the girl got up from her seat and ran to the streets
.
.
.
.
.
And yelled "NARUTO YOU IDIOT ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP TO WHERE THEY WON'T EVEN WHO IT IS!!!" "SHANNARO!!!" Then I thought back to where I thought she was delicate and saw I was totally wrong. I heard the blonde or Naruto say "THEN CATCH ME SAKURA-CHAN AND I WON'T BE EASY TO BEAT" "DATTEBAYO!! Then I saw the pink haired one or Sakura run to Naruto and punch the ground and then all of a sudden it cracked in half and Naruto got trapped then Sakura grabbed him over her shoulder while Naruto kept wiggling and yelling to let him out then I saw her throw him on the ground.

Sakura P.O.V

I looked up to see everyone shocked except Kakashi and Sasuke but Sasuke had that face where you-guys-are-idiots then I smiled sheepishly and helped Naruto up and whispered in his ear "Come with me." then I have Sasuke a look saying I'm-going then he nodded then I walked and Naruto in tow.

Kakashi P.O.V

After that Sakura smiles sheepishly at the black haired one then she says something to Naruto and looks up at the other guy and he nods and they  walk away. Then I get a feelimg I'll be seeing more of her and catch up with my team who is walking away from from the stand.