What! Rin Captured!

Sup people...heres the story and this dedicated to S34akura54 his/her support. 😀😁

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~◇~¤~¤~¤~¤~~¤~¤~¤~

Sakura P.O.V

When we told the fourth hokage are team he freaked out.

Flashback...

Sakura P.O.V

"Whhatt??!!!" Minato yelled. "You mean Kakashi is YOUR sensei, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait ok what about the others what do they do?" He questioned. Umm well Naruto started, "They're dead", Sasuke interrupted. "H-How?" Minato asked sounding broken. "We don't know, all we know is that they're dead and Kakashi-sensei blames himself for it" I said. "Oh" says Minato, "Yeah..." Naruto replied awkwardly. "Well you are dismissed" says Minato meekly. "Hai", we respond just as meek.

Flashback over

Still Sakura P.O.V

I felt bad to tell him that most of his students died but, anyway we have a mission with Team Minato. The mission was to destroy the Ka'anabi bridge in Kusagakure in order to stop
Iwagakure supply. I just hope that we all come out alive, I got a bad feeling.

Flashfoward (cause I'm lazy)😂😪

Kakashi P.O.V

"I hate this, this is so boring we had already done the mission together, so why couldn't I just go by myself to the village."  "Ughhh!!" , I thought out loud. "Wait", i stopped abruptly, then I sensed  something in the trees. (idk😑) A chakra, "Shit I need to warn them." I sped up to the team but it was too late some Iwa-nin took Rin and sped off while Rin yelling for us then it was silent...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura P.O.V

Rin was just captured..., she slipped through our fingers. "Let's go get her!!" Yelled Obito startling the team out of their thoughts. "Yeah!!" Agreed Naruto rather loudly, "Hn" Sasuke agreed, "Ok" I followed. "Ok now that everyone has agreed let's go get her!" Minato said confidently. Then we were off...

Cliffhanger!!!😂😅