OBITO!!!wait...Sai???

Naruto P.O.V

Teme, Me ,and Sakura-Chan were running after the guy then all of a sudden his chakra was gone and so was Rins which got me worried and I saw that Kakashi-sensei tensed up on the corner of my eye. Then I realized why, there were 10 chakra signitures, which were hidden but not enough for MY Awesome Ninja Skills, hahahahaha. Then I saw that Sakura-Chan and Teme had gone toward towards the signitures WITHOUT ME!!! Hahahahaha they left you!!! Dattebayo!! You're here Kurama I yelled in my mind. Yes, now focus on the battle kit!

Sakura P.O.V

We ran toward the signatures weaving through the kunai and shuriken that are raining down on us when all of a sudden it's stopped. Then I spotted Sai on the middle of the chaos, who had turned around and was now walking towards us
"Hey Ugly" said Sai, "Dickless" nodded Sai. "WHATT!!" yelled Naruto "COME HERE YOU I'LL SHOW YOOU WHOSE DICKLESS!!!" "SHUT UP BAAKAA!!", I yelled hitting Naruto on the head. "OWW, Sakura-Chan!!" Whined Naruto "If you're done playing and talking we should go now", said Sasuke. "Whatever teme, let's go now Sai-teme, Sakura-Chan", said Naruto with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Alright lets go get Rin", I said, "WAIT but what about Kakashi-Senseis team" voiced Naruto. "Who cares lets go", Said Sasuke monotonous. "Ughh teme you get me pissed off" said Naruto with anger in his voice. "Who cares lets go NOW", I yelled, "Hn" replied Sasuke. Then team seven was off after Rin who was uncouncious and unsuspecting of what was awaiting her and the teams
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Jk jk no cliffhanger but anyways back to the story😈😜

As team seven was nearing Rin all of a sudden ninja surrounded them waiting for them to move then they attacked. Sai drew something as a distraction whispered Sakura in his ear. "Ok Ugly", then sai drew some lions and launched them to attack, and as that was happening Sakura planted paper bombs on the trees waiting for the right moment then she yelled "MOVE TO COVER NOW!!" then Sakura unleashed an explosion Deidara would've of been proud of, then she spotted the remains of the ninja who dared to mess with team seven.

Sakura P.O.V

"C'mon were almost there", I said then we heard a heart shattering scream and moved faster until we saw rin who had tears streaming down her face and we saw her broken arms and the smiling ninja looking down at rin with satisfaction, then his eyes popped up at us and we saw a dark mischief in his eyes promising a slow painful death, his hands go to handsigns at an impossible speed. Then there is a crash and I see obito with blazing sharingan complete with three commas, but all of a sudden the earth starts shaking and rocks are falling, and it's all in slow motion, a giant rock is falling down right where obito is and without a second thought I race roward him with all the speed I could muster and tackle him before the hunk of earth crushes him. I sigh in relief but only for a little until i notice that the man is gone and rin is nowhere to be seen and my team has disappeared.

Naruto P.O.V

I see Sakura-Chan race towards obito and rocks go im my line of vision blocking the view of Sakura then I run towards the debris and start to move the rocks until i see Sakura-Chan who had a confused face and Obito safe and I see rin next to Sasuke who is carrying her bridal style and Kakashi's team who had smiles ont here faces which is only Minato while Kakashi has a smirk on his lips. Then I suddenly realize we had saved Obito and now changed the timeline. Ohh Shit.

Well i got say sorry i havent updated, I've been taking tests and stuff but hope you like it and in the next chapter the Sakura harem WILL start. *evil laugh* Oh and vote or leave a comment!!😀😁😂😅

P.S i think there are some parts that wont make sense and spelling errors since i did this at night. Byyyeee!!!!