Authors note

Hey Guys! Read this at your own risk.... This is not some clićhe story of a good girl and a bad boy... To be honest I really hate the clićhe parts and so this book is gonna be on a whole new and different scenario. And this book is based wholly on fiction.

If you guys are confused still, "Paris" is the girls name in this book and she is supposed to get married to a guy she's only heard in the news about due to some business deals.

Paris is sassy, rude and may also be a bitch and has a hatred towards nerds. She's 24 years old and is getting married to a 25 year old guy named Jeffrey.

Please excuse me if there are too many grammatical errors, but don't make it a big issue on some small petty errors.

Thank you for reading through these formal Authors note.... And please don't copy my work, only an author can understand the efforts it takes to write through a simple chapter.

Another message that I am trying to convey is Girl power. Girls, please stand up for your rights. No boy has the right to treat you any less than a queen. Women are in all kinds of fields today and nothing is impossible for you girl. Go and achieve your dreams! You deserve to be loved and given an opportunity like every one else. Fight for your rights. Never let a man define you by how you do things the way you want to.

Hope you like my book and please share this with your friends if you like it.

And of course
Vote
Comment
Share