Chapter 3

I apply the last layer of mascara as I put on my pumps and wait for Jeffrey to arrive. We had to go through the invites today and decide the hall and stuff like that.

It was already 9:03 and Jeffrey hadn't arrived. He finally came at 9:05.

When I get inside the limousine I notice him talking on the phone and noting some stuff down on his hand. He was writing numbers on his palm with a black gel pen and when he couldn't find space he rolls up his sleeves and starts writing stuff down on his wrist. The sight was so cringe worthy and disgusting. Me bring the perfectionist that I am handed him a post it note that I had in my bag.

I kept it for reasons like these. Well mostly just for writing my number for guys. As much as I live my phone and make the utmost use of technology, I have to say that it's sexy to give your number in the classical way.

To be honest people don't really have to ask numbers anymore. They'll get the number from some Friend's or just google it and and bam!

Or you would just end up giving that person a missed call.

That's not even how they show it right now in the romance movies!

Jeffrey gives me a thumbs up and still continues filling up the pages. He had filled up three pages now and then he finally cut the phone and started noting down the information from his hands. And by the looks of his race u think he had trouble understanding what he had written himself. I shake my head in disbelief.

I remove another new stash of those white post it notes and slip it in his shirt office as it would be slutty if I were to slip it in his pant pocket.

"What are you doing?" He asks me still noting down the information rapidly from his hand.

"Keeping this bundle in your shirt pocket because it disgusts me to see you writing down stuff in your hand in such a shabby manner. You're dirtying you're hands early in the morning!" I cringe internally or maybe even externally.

"Hehe thanks," Jeffrey grins widely,"And the day begins for me at four in the morning."

"What? And you slept so late last night," I say in shock remembering last night's conversation.

"I'm a morning person and I'm not much of a heavy sleeper," Jeffrey shrugs casually. If that was my schedule everyday u would be surprised if I didn't turn into a walking human who looked like a zombie. I would waste so much make up in trying to cover up those dark circles.

We had arrived at the cards place and it took us hours to simply decide how we wanted our card to look and the message that we wanted on it. At one point I was seriously considering sending just a fancy E- mail and when you pressed a link it would dance out of balloons and say "You're invited to the lucky wedding!"

But the lady was so convincing and she was so flirtatious towards Jeffrey.

In the end we chose this purple colour laser cut wedding card which was like a flower except the centre was a square and the four sides were shaped like petals which were laser cut and in the centre is the square was the message. The timings and date and stuff with a silver sparky background. If was small and cute. It made me want such a nice one for my real wedding one day too. But the problem with this kind of card was that it was made so delicately that if you made one wrong move I was afraid it would tear and destroy the whole card. I think Jeffrey's large man hands would have done that if the flirtatious sales woman hadn't stopped him by placing her hand in his. Seeking for every opportunity to touch his hands.

But I had to say that the card was so well made and looked absolutely stunning. If I wouldn't have loved it so much I would have just chosen some cheap card because this was all fake.