Chapter 9

Ugh. Hate these hang overs. Usually what I did when I was drunk was stay awake tell the drunkness wore off so that I wouldn't have a very big hang over.

I rolled over in my bed and pulled the covers closer as I closed my eyes again.

In god knows how many minutes I wake up because of the sun shining right on my face and Jeffrey's voice greeting me as soon as I open my eyes.

"Rise and shine Paris. We have a long day ahead of us and here you go breakfast in bed," Jeffrey says sitting down on the other side of the bed and placing the tray in my lap as I sit up.

"Hey," I run my eyes and stare at the mouth watering pancakes in front of me.

"Eat up," Jeffrey says staring at me staring at the food.

"Did you make it?" I ask him. He nods his head proudly.

I put the maple syrup over it and put a little of the chocolate sauce on the side of the bowl.

"Hmm," I say as I take a bite of these pancakes,"I could wake up to these everyday."

Jeffrey laughs and says,"I'll take that as a thank you, so your welcome." He takes a bow as he stands up.

All hot guys knew how to cook.

"Well everyone knows how to cook who doesn't know how to cook pancakes?" Jeffrey asks with a small tiny smile playing on his lips. That's when I realized I said that out loud.

"Me," I raise my hand as I continue to devour the pancakes.

"You really should start learning how to cook," Jeffrey laughs. I look at his six pack abs which were perfectly in shape. He never seemed like the guy to have abs but then again I was wrong about him on many things.

"Do you work out?" I ask him in between bites.

"Yeah. Thrice a week and on Sunday's I go play hockey with my buddies," Jeffrey says.

"Wow. I never thought people actually play hockey nowadays," I laughed.

"Well I do and I of course know how to play football and basketball," Jeffrey show offs.

"Yeah yeah I get it. You are the all rounder. Hands down," I roll my eyes at him.

"I know," he smirks and then picks up my tray for my lap and then helps me get off bed and then pushes me into the bathroom,"now go shower. Even I need to go and shower. Don't spend more than five minutes on deciding your clothes!" He calls from outside.

I wasn't really sleepy even though I went to sleep at 3. Still thinking about our kiss and the speech. Jeffrey was really trying to make an effort here. I guess I should start trying to work hard too.

After I was fully dressed and came out of the shower I noticed Jeffrey sitting near his laptop and typing something away.

I went close to him and grab his laptop from him and close it,"Just because I said no phone doesn't mean you go on your laptop."

"Oh God this is important. Did you see today's newspaper? Someone dropped it off near our door," Jeffrey says as he brings it to me.

PARIS AND JEFFREY MIGHT BE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?
Sources reveal that Paris and Jeffrey are in an arranged marriage decided by their parents. The young heir Jeffrey Rodriguez as he plans on taking over the Rodriguez company states that he should be married and above 21 years of age. So his parents have married him off to Paris Belaire. Paris Belaire who is now Paris Rodriguez is a young model of age 22 years as she runs her own fashion line- P&J designs. Her parents wanted to change her play girl ways and were desperately in need of the Rodriguez company's wealth as the Belaire company was soon going to become bankrupt. Our rumours also confirm that Jeffrey might also be the heir to the Belaire company as the current owners of the Belaire company thing that a girl alone is not fit to run the company on her own. Wow, lots of stuff we didn't know about our Golden Couple are revealed. Stay tuned in to know more.