Chapter 4

Tomorrow is the big day.

Yes with the help of my ladies I managed the dress, shoes make up hair and everything else was planned perfectly.

I asked a few of my other friends to be the bridesmaids along with Harriet as the maid of honour.

Stephanie's daughter would first be walking down the aisle with a bunch of flowers in her hand followed by a boy of her age in the same manner who was from Jeffrey's family side.

The invitations were sent to everyone and right now in some time I will be having my photo shoot with different types of wedding dresses on. I'll be featuring on the Vogue magazine cover page for the 3rd time or so now.

I was already ready with the first dress on with Bessie just straightening out the dress by my side.

"Perfect. Now you'll be given some lilies once they arrive and you just have to stand and look pretty. Hmm something is missing..." Bessie looks at me up and down.

"My shoes!" I remember and open my shoes drawer to search something good with this outfit.

"Nah I already kept them ready," Bessie still looks at me strangely.

"Why haven't you put any nail polish for me?" I ask.

"Not needed your nails are clean and well manicured. It'll look fine without it," Bessie shakes her head.

"My veil," I say.

"Even I thought it would look good but your photographer advised me not to put it on this outfit," she says.

"A bracelet?" I jingle my free hands in front of her face.

"Yes! You need a necklace. I have the perfect necklace, you can wear that Tomorrow for your wedding also!" She removed a huge blue velvet box and placed it on the bed.

I go forward to remove it but she stops me.

"Uh uh no touching it. Only I get to touch it. I'll put it on you," Bessie says.

It was a huge diamond necklace I could say it was real by the glow of that glass and the way it was cut. Or let's just say that I spend a lot of time looking at diamonds because I want the girls who model for my dresses look their best. Sometimes you need to accessorise a little.

Stephanie Kyla and Jade enter the room and start gushing as they see me.

Stephanie bought her daughter along also and she held a teddy bear in her hand which was like way more huge than her.

"Hi my name is Rose," the little girl raises her hand to shake her hand and I grab her tiny hand in my palm. IC oils probably shake her hand with just my index finger and thumb.

"Nice meeting you Rose I am Paris," I say and walk towards Stephanie.

I lean close to Stephanie and whisper,"I am not good with kids."

Stephanie chuckles and sends her out of the room with her stuffed toy which resembled a panda. That was cute. I never had stuffed toys when I was young.

I owned all the barbies in the world because father would get me any doll that I asked for in a minute. He didn't want to handle all the tantrums that a young girl could throw. He didn't know how to handle one.